Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"  (Read 22734 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2006, 06:24:47 pm »

Until the random links and disturbing avatars started I thought of Bobby I and Carlos as "those two indistinguishable guys who live in the DC area"
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2006, 06:46:05 pm »

Miles and MisterQ are definitely in danger of being "The guys whose name start with M who hang out in the chat room."  To avoid this, I think both of you need to tell us about yourselves, in vivid and preferably disreputable detail, so that we can more clearly distinguish you as characters.  See, I could never confuse August West (lawyer from Kentucky who was on Jeopardy) and AlohaDawg (Our Man in Public Health who lives in Hawaii).  Now, if you were fictional, I'd go back and change your names so they didn't start with the same letter.  But since it's too late for that, you need to give yourselves some unforgettable distinguishing characteristics. 
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2006, 06:48:21 pm »

I'm the Sick Fuck from St. Louis and miles isn't?   That's probably not good enough.  Send me a questionaire and I'll fill it out for the board's approval. 

Then we can all get together and laugh about my first kiss.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2006, 07:55:14 pm »

Yu-Huang came to the party and got diarrhea all over the magazine caddy.  I was going to fuck*ng read those, man!  But then he said "oh, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to unload my #3 on the magazine thing" so I guess what, all's forgiven?

But other people were willing to clean it up and he promised not to do it again, so, you know, welcome to the party.

Say, did this happen perhaps in the same reality where Charlize Theron finally figures out the sensitive, caring person you really are deep, deep down, and gets excited about the messageboard you run to the point of spontaneous blowjobs?

For what I remember, Jough, you were being antagonistic, and a cock, to the point where someone at the Achey-chat even mentioned giving me a tiny can of Dr Pepper just for how well I was handling all the hazing. This to say: people were noticing, you see, as the events were unfolding. People might not always speak, but they do see what happens. The only small adjustment I would make to that person's remark would be changing "hazing" for "pointyheaded fuckwit bullying", since "hazing" bespeaks for some sort of worthy outcome in the end of the probational process which I cannot for the soul of me discern here. Whatever. The thread was closed (something I was cool with, since I had decided to let the whole thing die) and someone opened it again, which I think means you guys feel like talking, and stuff? So here it is. Jough? Remember that fine piece of civilized interaction when you said that Onstad had "left some on my face"? Guess what, I didn't even had to build a message board for him...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 08:03:17 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2006, 08:09:00 pm »

Hey!
LOOK AT ME!
I'm
an
ATTENTION WHORE !!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2006, 08:10:37 pm »

That just *can't* be the best you can do, c'mon. Ban me, you know you want it. Think of how easy things would be...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2006, 08:11:02 pm »

Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2006, 08:23:27 pm »

Bullying? Verbal online bullying from people thousands of miles away?

If you can't take that kind of 'bullying' (which it isn't) then take your punkass somewhere else, maybe somewhere where you are wanted. Try an AOL chatroom, like maybe "neglected housewives". That should be right up your alley. Unless your more of a M2M Teddy Bears kind of guy. But you can find that there too.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2006, 09:02:22 pm »



I am sorry, but it is silly this thread!  This thread is silly!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2006, 09:06:55 pm »

I think this is the point at which someone is supposed to remind us not to feed the trolls.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2006, 09:15:14 pm »

I think you just did.

I'm bored with BANNATION though.  So perhaps open mockery is best.  But we should save it for the mod-only forum.

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2006, 09:46:25 pm »

I think you just did.

I'm bored with BANNATION though.  So perhaps open mockery is best.  But we should save it for the mod-only forum.

And know we know why this board has so many mods.  Lucky bastards.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2006, 09:56:07 pm »

And know we know why this board has so many mods.  Lucky bastards.

::nyaa nyaa dance::
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2006, 10:42:49 pm »

I think you just did.

I'm bored with BANNATION though.  So perhaps open mockery is best.  But we should save it for the mod-only forum.

How do you do open mockery in a closed forum? It's more fun out here where the trolls can eat up.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2006, 11:10:55 pm »

So perhaps open mockery is best.  But we should save it for the mod-only forum.

Ha ha, I guess we found a compromise, then? You keep your farted-up (I don't even know if that's a word, but whatever) slandering nonsense like "yu-huang was a cock to strangers first"* to your private forum and I will have no reason to complain anymore. Really, this is me trying hard to shut up right now.





*I was a cock to strangers later, and this makes a world of a difference.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up