Okay dejavroom, for a second I'm going to look at your unhappiness seriously, and respond thusly:
The problem is that you are not understanding some very simple nuances of this message board, and in a totally honest and unsarcastic manner I am going to try an explain this to you. (seriously here pal, I am not secretly giggling while I type this, and I know how hard it is to discern the difference between sarcasm and earnest tones, joking and mocking, etc. -so I stress that I am not mocking you or making fun right now).
Never mind that jough runs this board. Never mind that he spends hours of his free time making sure that when you click a thread that something is actually there for you to read. Never mind that he has been consistently and intelligently adding to discussion on this board since the moment of it's insemination. What you need to understand is that jough is intentionally a shit disturber, one who insights situations that will cause responses, that anyone who becomes a regular on this board knows to read all his posts as if they are absolutely dripping with sarcasm and that his high-falutin' ways are fully earned and deserved. You call jough "antagonistic" like it's a bad thing, but you know what? Everyone else loves jough for being antagonistic. Infact, if we had a board where everybody was all nicey- nice all the time, I wouldn't want to post on it or read it anywhere near as often. Jough has directly mocked each of us at one point or another, but you know what? We don't take it personally, and most of us find it funny and enjoyable, and also enjoy mocking, joking and ribbing everyone else. That's the way it is on this message board, so basically, if you don't like it, why are you wasting your time and our time?
dejavroom, I have been especially nice to newbies lately, but basically I take it as my personal job to rip into them full force. Before I do that with you or anyone else, I do want to make sure that you understand that this board is all about the making fun and the having fun, and I think I've now set this out full and clear for you, so either learn to say "thank you sir, may I have another," or go find some Dora the Explorer board where everyone will be your friend. Seriously dude, full out mockery has been the tone of this board for years now, you shouldn't join a cockrub club if you don't like cockrub warriors.