Ark, with your blessing, I NEED to steal this quote as a sig. Is SOOOOO good.
man, the last thing you need in life at this VERY MOMENT IN TIME and quite possibly the
near and or distant future is a blessing from ME unless by blessing you mean curse in which
case my guess would be that you would have chosen to have used the word "curse"
rather than "bless" (regardless of tense) and that is clearly, or so i percieve, not the case.
Furthermore,
how is your login name pronounced? is it pronouncable? is it a word? is it a noun?
is it PROPER? what does it, if it is a word, mean? if it is not a word, what does it mean?
Having actually read this thread, because I LOVE DRAMA AND DO NOT GET CABLE SO I CAN'T WATCH LAW AND ORDER,
i have to say that i object to "reacting poorly".
this one time, i did this thing, and the person reacted poorly. jail sucks, nuff said? nuff said.
so, noone should ever react poorly again, they should react richly,
BECAUSE FRANKLY (oooooh, is it a pun? is it? is it? ooooh, FULL CIRCLE) I COULD USE THE MONEY.
so, from now on everyone react richly.
That said, perhaps the solution to a problem i do not understand is to follow my ill-informed advice:
drink more.
lot's more.