Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"  (Read 22685 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2006, 12:15:57 am »

The three extra initials are essentially meaningless anymore, but they mean that I can get this name on whatever service I want - it's never taken.

It wouldn't be a reference to living (at one time) in Columbia, SC, would it?
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2006, 12:25:47 am »

It wouldn't be a reference to living (at one time) in Columbia, SC, would it?

Ah, no, it has nothing to do with South Carolina at all.  Where it came from was a business I used to run selling and installing car audio equipment.  A tiny can to the person to figure out what the 'e' stands for.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2006, 12:26:44 am »

expert?
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2006, 02:03:32 am »

euphoria?

ecstasy?

Englebert Humperdink?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2006, 02:10:17 am »

elephantoplasty?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2006, 02:19:07 am »

Erotic?

Or the techno version, E-rotic?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2006, 04:00:18 am »

My name is Alex.

My last name is Cox.

Alex Cox?
Hey, very nice to meet you.
I loved Repo Man.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2006, 04:02:58 am »

you named your company that installed radios "car audio equipment"?

dude.

dude?

dude.

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2006, 04:05:49 am »

Alex Cox?
Hey, very nice to meet you.
I loved Repo Man.

To clear things up, I HATE this fuck*ng guy.  Sid and Nancy was good, though.  Mostly I hate him because he took my damn domain name, so now I have to come up with something creative, which I think you all can tell by my name I'm not good at.  Stupid famous director-guy asshole having the same name as me.  Why should I change my domain?  He's the one that sucks.

And as a followup, no one has gotten what the 'e' stands for, not even AugustWest, who tried valiantly in chat.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2006, 04:07:11 am »

Mostly I hate him because he took my damn domain name, so now I have to come up with something creative, which I think you all can tell by my name I'm not good at.

Allcox?


...

Probably not.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2006, 04:11:24 am »

Car Audio, Eh?
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2006, 04:31:30 am »

Engineer?  :-\
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2006, 06:38:43 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2006, 11:14:29 pm »

see I always read it a-cox-cat, cause basically if my brain doesn't understand, it just makes meaning, and well, we do talk about the cox of cats often here, so it fits.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: AugustWest, I object to "reacting poorly"
« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2006, 11:27:41 pm »

see I always read it a-cox-cat, cause basically if my brain doesn't understand, it just makes meaning, and well, we do talk about the cox of cats often here, so it fits.

Change your name!  Change your name!

I always assumed it was a-cox-kay.  Never thought there was an issue.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up