Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Allow me to be the first...  (Read 7032 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Allow me to be the first...
« on: January 14, 2006, 05:37:40 am »

Happy Birthday, Paul!

May your first year in Florida be a good one.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 05:42:12 am »

Paul!  Happy birthday!  Maybe it's because you're so hip and full spunk (yes, spunk), but you don't seem to be 44.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 05:52:17 am »

44? no shit.

Happy Birthday Paul. I Hope you are giving many Mustache Rides today.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 06:52:03 am »

The strange thing is that while Paul is 44 his mustachio is 57.

Happy Birthday, Oh Photogenic One.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 07:42:33 am »

Happy Birthday, Paul!

May your first year in Florida be a good one.

Thank You August.

I got a birthday present today that is better than a moustache ride..  All my bags are packed for Florida, I've put everything in it's place, made all the arrangements for my trip, I've said all of my goodbyes and I am ready to go.  However, at the 11th. hour a job opened up IN HOUSTON!!! and I took it.   I AIN'T GOING TO FLORIDA. Whoo, hoo.  Yeah!!!!!!

Yay Paul, it's your birthday, you don't have to leave your family and friends for 18 months.  Frickin' Awesome.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 07:44:10 am »

Paul!  Happy birthday!  Maybe it's because you're so hip and full spunk (yes, spunk), but you don't seem to be 44.

I got Spunk, and I know how to use it.  Thank You Miles.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2006, 07:48:01 am »

44? no shit.

Happy Birthday Paul. I Hope you are giving many Mustache Rides today.

Thank You AD, I know the Lord will provide for me.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2006, 07:48:53 am »

The strange thing is that while Paul is 44 his mustachio is 57.

Happy Birthday, Oh Photogenic One.

Photogenic, that's the best compliment you could have given me.

Thank You Jough.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2006, 11:30:28 am »

Paul thy name is Mustache Glory.  You take that name and you ride down to Mexico on a chariot of fire, and when you get there; tell em I said hi!

I don't know what any of that means, but Happy Birthday anyway!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2006, 01:38:55 pm »

All the best people are born in January.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2006, 08:17:53 pm »

All the best people are born in January.

Amen to that.  Happy birthday Paul!
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2006, 10:44:08 pm »

Happy Birthday!  Congrats on being able to stay in Houston!  HOORAY FOR EVERYTHING!


Seriously, that's awesome - good to know you're happy on your big day - tell your moustache I said "Hi."
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2006, 12:41:10 am »

Awesome news. Sucks you gotta unpack, but maybe you can use it as a chance to rearrange... That's always a... Good thing...

Happy Birthday!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2006, 03:25:12 am »

Congrats on the lack of move, Paul, and happy birthday!
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2006, 04:52:30 am »

Wishing you nothing but happiness!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up