Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Allow me to be the first...  (Read 7038 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2006, 04:56:53 am »

Happy Birthday, Internet Dad!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2006, 07:03:14 am »

Happy birthday! Get yourself a nice thick stake to celebrate! Stake a claim in birthday fun.

 Congrats on receiving jammin' news; our paths may cross at Super Happy Funland yet.
Logged
I am older now.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2006, 02:29:48 pm »

Dude, happy cool news birthday, seriously.

I expect one hell of a birthday bash outta you involving pictures!


Yeah, where are the pictures of the drunken excess?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2006, 02:42:13 pm »

Get yourself a nice thick stake to celebrate!.

And pound it through the heart of your evil old boss!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2006, 02:43:17 pm »

And pound it through the heart of your evil old boss!

Now that would be a picture.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2006, 09:07:49 pm »

Paul,

I went and got so drunk yesterday, drunker than I've gotten since I was a teen.  Oh, so drunk.  And I wondered, "why, why would I get so drunk, at a party at my workplace?"  And now the answer is clear:  your birthday, to me, is like a moon to the tides.  I drank champagne, I drank wine, I drank rum, I drank schnapps, I drank a pomegranate liquor of some sort, I drank three Bellini's, and I smoked a rum dipped cigar.  Oh, and now I pay.  I pay.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2006, 09:21:13 pm »

But did you grow a moustache?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2006, 09:23:41 pm »

Paul thy name is Mustache Glory.  You take that name and you ride down to Mexico on a chariot of fire, and when you get there; tell em I said hi!

I don't know what any of that means, but Happy Birthday anyway!

I don't know what that means either, but I like it.  Thanks Mr. Online.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2006, 09:24:24 pm »

All the best people are born in January.

That's right, You, Me, and Elvis.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2006, 09:25:45 pm »

Amen to that.  Happy birthday Paul!

You, Me, Elvis, and Wombat.  Amen to the best people born in January.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2006, 09:27:12 pm »

Happy Birthday!  Congrats on being able to stay in Houston!  HOORAY FOR EVERYTHING!


Seriously, that's awesome - good to know you're happy on your big day - tell your moustache I said "Hi."

I'm still not quite sure I believe it.  Hooray for everything.  My moustache say's 'sup.

thank A Cox

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2006, 09:29:17 pm »

Awesome news. Sucks you gotta unpack, but maybe you can use it as a chance to rearrange... That's always a... Good thing...

Happy Birthday!

I didn't have that much to pack.  I was only taking my clothes basically.  That's why I bought the i-pod so I wouldn't have to lug 2000+ cd's with me.

Everything else was staying here, now I am too.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2006, 09:30:01 pm »

Congrats on the lack of move, Paul, and happy birthday!

Thanks V.  It's great to be not moving.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2006, 09:31:27 pm »

Wishing you nothing but happiness!

Thanks Limmo.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2006, 09:32:22 pm »

Happy Birthday, Internet Dad!

You're welcome internet Son.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up