Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Allow me to be the first...  (Read 7047 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2006, 09:37:52 pm »

Dude, happy cool news birthday, seriously.

I expect one hell of a birthday bash outta you involving pictures!


Well I told you I was off my game by being out of town so much this past month.  I did post This picture from the SURPRISE Going Away/Birthday Party that my friends threw for me.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2006, 09:41:26 pm »

Happy birthday! Get yourself a nice thick stake to celebrate! Stake a claim in birthday fun.

 Congrats on receiving jammin' news; our paths may cross at Super Happy Funland yet.

Yes, SHFL.  And afterwards you and your band can come back to my place for continued partying.

Hella wakin' up the neighbors at 4:30 am with the flame thrower.

One thick steake coming up.

How did your gig go btw?

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2006, 09:42:02 pm »

Yeah, where are the pictures of the drunken excess?

Some things even I won't photograph.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2006, 09:42:44 pm »

And pound it through the heart of your evil old boss!

I'm content with the fact that i'll never have to see that fucker again.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2006, 09:44:37 pm »

Paul,

I went and got so drunk yesterday, drunker than I've gotten since I was a teen.  Oh, so drunk.  And I wondered, "why, why would I get so drunk, at a party at my workplace?"  And now the answer is clear:  your birthday, to me, is like a moon to the tides.  I drank champagne, I drank wine, I drank rum, I drank schnapps, I drank a pomegranate liquor of some sort, I drank three Bellini's, and I smoked a rum dipped cigar.  Oh, and now I pay.  I pay.

And I didn't drink anything.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2006, 10:03:59 pm »

I don't know what that means either, but I like it.  Thanks Mr. Online.

~Paul

Woah.. Mr. Online sounds... official.

I hope I can live up to that name.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2006, 01:41:44 am »

Woah.. Mr. Online sounds... official.

I hope I can live up to that name.

Any relation to Mr Onliner from AOL circa 1996?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2006, 02:44:36 am »

We're hoping like hell not Cort.  Hopin' like hell.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Allow me to be the first...
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2006, 04:20:40 am »

Paul's so thoughtful that he's responded to nearly every single birthday wish.  No wonder he's so well loved!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up