Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why didn't I think of that?  (Read 1296 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Why didn't I think of that?
« on: January 14, 2006, 04:18:25 pm »

On one of the blogs in the path of AW's blonde joke thread they linked to a story about The Million Dollar Homepage.

And I was struck by the fact that this idea was sitting there, waiting for some genius to come along and grab it, and I could've been that person. But no, I was too busy watching porn and drinking Jack Daniel's, and now some 21-year-old British fucker is a goddamn millionaire.

Gah.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Why didn't I think of that?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 04:33:10 pm »

Thank you Alex Tew for giving advertisers a new idea.  The world is a much better place now thanks to you.

I hope you choke on your million dollars.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: Why didn't I think of that?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 09:59:50 pm »

He's been hacked.  I guess he could just add another row of pixels to cover the ransom, right?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/01/19/student.homepage.hack.ap/
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up