Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I couldn't resist.  (Read 5690 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: I couldn't resist.
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2006, 07:04:32 pm »

I love substances.

I dunno, I prefer to abuse mixtures, myself.

Anyway, good luck to you too, Bozack!
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: I couldn't resist.
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2006, 07:59:17 pm »

Oh, what a good band name.  Do they sell tshirts?

http://www.twocowgarage.com/website/store.php

They may have more shirts at their shows, I do not know.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I couldn't resist.
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2006, 08:04:57 pm »

I see by their website that they are playing at the Surly Girl Saloon in Columbus.  I never realized before that what I wanted to do with my life was run a place called the Surly Girl Saloon.  And someone's beat me to it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up