Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)  (Read 25164 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2006, 02:07:04 pm »

Other ways I don't recommend trying to be all cutesy about your desire for rutting which I know from experience:

Grabbing your ladyfriend's ass in the shower and screaming "Where is your god now?!"
Dancing naked while singing the theme song to 3...2...1...contact
Doing a puppet show without your hands

These also should not be tried on a random strangerlady to begin with as that would probably land you in jail anyway.

Sounds like somebody went to see Puppetry of the c*ck last weekend.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2006, 02:10:04 pm »

no no no.. this was... this was years ago.


I should sue them for copyright infringement if the only other party witnessed to the horrible event weren't currently in Arsenal Asylum.

Man I wish I was joking.


To be fair I didn't put her there.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2006, 05:13:05 pm »

Yeah, she put HERSELF there for having the bad sense to hook up with the likes of YOU.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2006, 05:42:13 pm »

I would not be surpised in the least.  It's on Arsenal St. in St. Louis and well... just look at the fuck*ng place.

It looks like it's out of some damn Lewis Carrollesque Victorian world gone awry with the needles in the skull and the strapping down and the prodding with waterpiks. 

Is it bad when I have an ex-gf AND family in there?  Cause.. uh... cause... just wondering.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2006, 05:59:59 pm »

Well yeah but... When they finally lock me away can we make sure it's in a place with nice old architecture and history, at least?  I couldn't stand going crazy in one of those sterile modern buildings.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2006, 10:44:52 pm »

Goddamn... the pickles, the little man with espionage and funding for a game idea, the asylum. You just win Q, you just win it all. Can we get this guy another prize? Or at least upgrade him to 'SirQueue' or something.

Also V, yeah I'm with you I would definitely want my descent into madness to be punctuated by sudden beliefs I am in my early nineteenth century novel of choice (as opposed to sterile modern buildings which would make me think I'm in one flew over the cuckoos nest which would be interesting. So long as I didn't imagine I was in Girl, interupted. Then I'd just have to kill everyone I thought was Wynona Ryder.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2006, 10:52:15 pm »

I think 'MisterQueue, Esq.' may be appropriate.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2006, 11:13:44 pm »

Oh you guys!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2006, 01:34:17 am »

Oh you guys!

Oh stop trying to be so modest, I know you love the attention! I KNOW!
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2006, 04:17:36 am »

Oh stop trying to be so modest, I know you love the attention! I KNOW!

Pish tosh.. I blush like a schoolgirl on a sybian any time anyone says my name!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2006, 05:02:12 am »

misterqueue, esq?
...you're a lawyer?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2006, 12:39:13 pm »

No no.. TOUAMB already has a lawyer who guards our darkened back alleys; fighting injustice and the penal system alike.  I won't mention his name though, because it fills criminals hearts with terror and damsels hearts with passion.


I'm more of a techie corporate whore.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2006, 02:20:08 am »

fills... damsels hearts with passion.


Yeah, right.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2006, 03:12:56 pm »

Last night I had a dream that I was trapped in the musical/movie RENT.  All the people kept on singing and dancing and getting AIDS, they were really in my face about it, and I was getting more an more annoyed.  Why didn't they know they were in a musical and that the whole situation was not real?  Why did they keep making a big deal out of things that are not a big deal?  Why did they create such conflicts in their relationships?  I was so annoyed with everyone, then I somehow got forced to be in a big musical number with everyone dancing on tables, and everyone else was fuck*ng up the choreography.  I was so angry with the stupid Bohemian artsy types. 

Then I woke up and came to work at the theatre.

It's weird because I love my job and my coworkers...
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I had a dream (more literal, less important than MLKs)
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2006, 03:52:01 pm »

Was S&M in your Rent theatre troupe?

By which I mean Sound and Motion, not the other kind.  He seems like he'd fit right into that dream anyway.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up