Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guinness Float  (Read 9583 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2006, 05:24:28 am »

rainbow sprinkles ("jimmies," if that's how you play it)

Any food that has a street name is a food you should probably avoid due to it's adictive qualities.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2006, 05:32:38 pm »

My rule is that any food can be improved by adding either chocolate or bacon.

I have taken to singing Beethoven's 9th Symphony to my daughter as "Ode to Bacon."  "I love bacon, you love bacon, we love bacon yes we do..."  Try it, it makes a beautiful piece even beautifuler.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2006, 08:29:37 pm »

My rule is that any food can be improved by adding either chocolate or bacon.

I have taken to singing Beethoven's 9th Symphony to my daughter as "Ode to Bacon."  "I love bacon, you love bacon, we love bacon yes we do..."  Try it, it makes a beautiful piece even beautifuler.

To this I had no other coherent thought but "Mmmm....chocolate....:drool:".
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2006, 06:15:08 am »

I have taken to singing Beethoven's 9th Symphony to my daughter as "Ode to Bacon."  "I love bacon, you love bacon, we love bacon yes we do..."  Try it, it makes a beautiful piece even beautifuler.

Way to be ADORABLE.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2006, 01:54:08 am »

WOOOO!  I just need to find an ice cream maker now.

hee hee hee

Oh HELLS yes.
That's one thing that I miss about being 4,000 miles from Denver. Back home there was a great ice cream shop called LIKS that had....Guinness Ice Cream with a Caramel Ribbon running throughout it. Sweet baby JESUS.

It was quite literally an orgasm in ice creamy format. Seriously. I did not think it could get any better than that, but the Guinness Float sounds pretty goddamned close. Here on the rock, Guinness costs $25 a SIX PACK (!) but I think I might break out my piggy bank to have a Guinness Float. Awesome!
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2006, 01:55:38 am »

Well, since you resurrected the thread, it should be known that Ben and Jerry's newest flavor is cream-stout flavored ice cream with a swirl of chocolate ice cream.

As soon as I can get my hands on some, I'll let you know what it does for a Guinness float.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2006, 02:00:21 am »

Damn. Well, I would be all up on that, but I live in a place that only has 3 kinds of dental floss at the grocery store. My little island has about 4 thousand people on it, so there's only so much Ben and Jerry's that they can sell (we have Cherry Garcia and a few other mainstays). I'll see if I can plead with one of the shopkeepers to get some of the new Ben and Jerry's flava. That sounds delicious.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2006, 03:09:46 am »

Oh HELLS yes.
That's one thing that I miss about being 4,000 miles from Denver. Back home there was a great ice cream shop called LIKS that had....Guinness Ice Cream with a Caramel Ribbon running throughout it. Sweet baby JESUS.

Where is this place?  I may be headed that way sometime soon.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2006, 04:06:19 am »

It was quite literally an orgasm in ice creamy format. Seriously.

Literally?  Ice cream made you cum?

Awesome.  AWESOME!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2006, 12:44:33 pm »

Oh right, that would sure make guys' lives easier.  Dream on.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up