Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Okay Folks  (Read 2448 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Okay Folks
« on: January 19, 2006, 12:07:51 am »

I'm about to share something with you, because you really are all fine and wonderful people.  Except for you, you know who YOU are.

Anyway, a couple years back one of my favorite sites disappeared but they just recently relaunched with all their amusing content here.

If you do not laugh even once at Internet: The Animated Series, then I will personally come over and make you free dinner to make up for it.  (Note: Dinner may actually be intangible as plane tickets are not materialized out of free air.  Offer void on terra firma.)

Truly, I hope you fine people enjoy.*


*Except you, I'm watching you.  You know who you are.  I'm going to pop out your eyes and piss in the holes.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 05:15:53 am by Choopernickel »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 12:09:31 am »

Er, all I'm getting is a 404 after the splash page. Is my Flash not sufficiently bleeding-edge?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 12:11:10 am »

Apparently not, the link works for me.  Either that or they blocked it if you're at work.


(Also, I recommend Porkchops on that site as well.  Amusement!)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 12:15:04 am by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 12:11:32 am »

Worked for me...
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 12:32:07 am »

Maybe our definition of "humour" differs, but man, there is nothing funny about the Internet cartoon.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 12:34:38 am »

Nevermind, I appologize for failing to amuse you Jough.  We can't all be the Danny Diamond of links.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 01:26:26 am by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 01:43:21 am »

Um. Okay then.

How about More Than Meets the Eye.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 01:48:43 am »

I like that one too.  The "FILTHY GOPHERS!" line gets me every time.

See also the one about the beholder statue.  Top Notch.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 02:22:50 am »

Remember, God never gives us more depleted uranium than we can carry.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 02:40:05 am »

Remember, God never gives us more depleted uranium than we can carry.

Is that what you want V?  A shitting jesus?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 02:45:11 am »

Well... I'm not sure what to make of that link mister.  It might take a few days for me to decide how I feel about Waginas and such...
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 02:50:54 am »

You know smells (if I may address you as such).  Your's is the most cutting, as I had such high hopes....   <p>

so. high.<p>

*sheds a single tear and looks off all important like*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 02:58:50 am »

Er, all I'm getting is a 404 after the splash page. Is my Flash not sufficiently bleeding-edge?

Me too.  Or is this like the blond joke?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 03:01:28 am »

Me too.  Or is this like the blond joke?

I assure you, it is real sir.  And it is nothing short of a revolution.

(an almost 8 year old revolution that's come back from the dead but still)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 04:19:12 am »

This reminds me. I've been meaning to work the phrase "godless couchfuck" into my regular vocabulary but keep forgetting. I need to get on that.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up