Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Wombat...  (Read 3744 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Wombat...
« on: January 19, 2006, 05:36:08 am »

Or should I say Mrs. Robinson...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 05:58:26 am »

Or should I say Mrs. Robinson...

Is she trying to Seduce you Augie?  You know she's a big Simon and Garfunkel fan don't you August?

Happy Birthday Dear Wombat, may your tiny cans of Dr Pepper runneth over on the occasion of your birth.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 06:06:01 am »

Is she trying to Seduce you Augie?

Wishful thinking, I suppose.

PLASTICS!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 06:09:30 am »

Yes, happy birthday.  May you live long enough so as to have as many candles on your cake as you have tiny cans of Dr Pepper.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 06:14:44 am »

Happy Birthday Wommie.  May your Tiny Cans of Dr Pepper be set up to spell Happy Birthday.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 06:28:44 am »

Happy birthday, wombat! May your day be filled with small mammals.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 10:17:14 am »

Happy Birthday Wombat!

I predict that somewhere a cloud will smile upon you and 10,000 monkeys will...

shit, I can't say sick fuckitude things about you.  You're too damn nice.  Happy birthday anyway!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 12:13:23 pm »

Or should I say Mrs. Robinson...

Hey! Although I am the, er, um, most senior female member of this board, I must point out that as a relic of my teaching days, I have a strict hands-off policy regarding the 20 year olds.

However of course August doesn't fall into that category... or maybe that's the wishful thinking?

Thank you for all being up in the middle of the night wishing me a happy birthday!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 01:06:20 pm »

Wait a minute, I think I'm disappointed that I don't inspire any sick fuckery.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 01:31:50 pm »

If it makes you feel better you can go back and re-read my post about your tiny cans.  That might help.  I. am. just. trying. to. be. useful. on. your. birthday.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 01:41:00 pm »

Happy birthday!  Make sure to take time today to hang out with small fuzzy creatures, and anything else you might enjoy.  For now, I think you shall enjoy...another tiny can of Dr Pepper.

It's the best I can do over the intarwebs.  Happy birthday!
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 02:12:32 pm »

Etheopian food all around!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 03:59:42 pm »


I predict that somewhere 10,000 monkeys will...

shit

I'd say that it's highly likely.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 04:12:53 pm »

Wait a minute, I think I'm disappointed that I don't inspire any sick fuckery.

Happy Birthday, you giraffe taco crotched hussy.

I kid!  See, you're the lady of this board, wombat.


She's Always A Woman:

She can kill with a smile
She can wound with her eyes
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies
And she only reveals what she wants you to see
She hides like a child
But she's always a woman to me

She can lead you to live
She can take you or leave you
She can ask for the truth
But she'll never believe you
And she'll take what you give her as long as it's free
She steals like a thief
But she's always a woman to me

Oh, she takes care of herself
She can wait if she wants
She's ahead of her time
Oh, and she never gives out
And she never gives in
She just changes her mind

She will promise you more
Than the Garden of Eden
Then she'll carelessly cut you
And laugh while you're bleedin'
But she'll bring out the best
And the worst you can be
Blame it all on yourself
Cause she's always a woman to me

She is frequently kind
And she's suddenly cruel
She can do as she pleases
She's nobody's fool
But she can't be convicted
She's earned her degree
And the most she will do
Is throw shadows at you
But she's always a woman to me

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat...
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 05:38:35 pm »

Happy birthday Wombat!  January birthdays still rule!
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up