Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: unnecessary!  (Read 7152 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
unnecessary!
« on: January 20, 2006, 03:02:21 am »

Hello. I think this is the place where I put my FIRST POST OMG INTRODUCTION, which I've always felt to be unnecessary, but maybe it's helpful.

I've been reading this forum for a while, and I'm not really very interested in posting here because I'm just not that into forums. I do like reading, though, and also I wanted the option to search the forums, so that's why I registered. If I feel like it, I'll start posting, and I promise that I am not a retarded poster.

I am also the girl who dressed as Molly for the Achewood Halloween costume contest, but I didn't win. My picture is in the collage, though. And one of you said if I had showed more skin, I might've won. Person who said that: You are probably right and I factored that in, sort of. I wanted to do one of the nude scenes with Molly and Beef and find a place that looked like a shed and set the whole thing up with the mattress on the floor and stuff ... but I couldn't find a guy with the time to do that. Plus I didn't really have the time either, being a university student and not really having access to materials.
Next year, I'll plan ahead better and find something more interesting to be/do. I am excited so I hope Onstad does it again. It's hard because there aren't very many female characters in Achewood and most of the male characters are half-naked a lot, so it is sort of impossible to cross dress.

Anyway, see you guys around on the boards. It's been fun reading your comments and I'm glad to "join the ranks," even though right now I'm a n00b and must earn respect.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 03:06:56 am »

Uhh.. I don't think you have to worry too much about earning respect when discussing nude photos of yourself as Molly in your first post.  I suspect this will fulfill a lot of furry fantasies around here.  Just be happy I didn't make a pun on the word pussy and move on. 

I suspect you'll do just fine.

Also, welcome.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 03:10:01 am by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 03:11:21 am »

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but, okay. I guess I look sort of like a slut right about now, but let me clarify that I would not bare myself for the camera. Nearly every scene with Molly and Beef depicts Molly with the covers tucked below her shoulders and covering her body, with Beef sitting on the side of the bed looking outward. I would probably secretly be wearing clothes under there, but no one would know, and I would have to appear naked for the purpose of the full picture. Anyway, I thought it was clear, but I guess it wasn't.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 03:13:28 am »

Woah woah woah, it was all in good fun.

I do not mean to cause a ruckus here.  Welcome, for real.  Relax.  Seriously.  :P
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 03:19:59 am »

Hah. 'K.

I guess ANYBODY dressing up as an Imaginary Achewood Animal could encourage furry fantasies, though. I thought about that when I was doing it. It is always a little weird for a person to dress as a cat knowing that the image might be posted on the internet and fawned over in an altogether unintentional way. Yayyyyy!
Logged

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 03:24:35 am »

Ahahah it is fun to see how many views there are on a post titled "unnecessary!"
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006, 03:25:09 am »

Wow. She'd already been reading the forum for a while, which means she's already seen posts from you misterqueue and you still managed to creep out the new person. You sir have raised the bar for all of us.

Good show.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2006, 03:26:16 am »

I would like to somewhat hijack this thread by suggesting that any male newbies should also feel free to curry favor by discussing nude photos of themselves, notwithstanding my statement in another thread that the twenty year olds are off limits for me.  We're all about equal opportunity here.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2006, 03:27:21 am »

Cort: I do what I can in the name of creepiness everywhere.  I learn all the new techniques from creepy monthly.  Ask me how you can too!

And yes everyone, womby deserves her some newbie manmeat.  Feed her desires!  Or whatever.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2006, 03:28:08 am »

Um, CJ, where are you when we need you with a link to the thread with those photos?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2006, 03:29:07 am »

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2006, 03:29:48 am »

Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2006, 03:30:54 am »

Wow, you actually look like Molly.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2006, 03:34:40 am »

I, uh, look like a cat?
Thanks! I think you mean my costume looks like her. I had to go out and buy those stockings and all. And put my hair in pigtails, etc. I would have dyed my hair red, even, but I'm glad I didn't bother 'cause I still wouldn't've won. I wasn't really sure how much effort others were going to put in.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: unnecessary!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2006, 03:34:49 am »

Wow, you actually look like Molly.

Less furry, though.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up