Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Yoga mix  (Read 17313 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2006, 08:57:16 pm »

Awright gawdam party at my place.  I'll buy the stakes

You've adapted to that religious intolerance thing a lot quicker than I thought you would.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2006, 02:41:34 pm »

YES!

What's the liquor store situation like down there, Paul?

I have a long lineage of Utah Mormons on both sides.  I'm talking hell of polygamy.

I've come to discover that Price is the Badlands.  Anything goes down here.  Someone told me that at one time Carbon county tried to secede from Utah.  So yeah, we got liquor stores on every corner.  We have 10 year old boys selling it on street corners (along with the cigarettes and uh, caffenated soda).  But mostly they just take it home to their prostitute mothers and crank dealing fathers.

Seriously though, I don't drink, but alcohol is readily available here.

~Paul 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2006, 03:22:57 pm »

Thank goodness!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2006, 04:37:43 am »

Seriously though, I don't drink, but alcohol is readily available here.

Well, in that case, I owe you two sodas.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2006, 04:46:30 pm »

You've adapted to that religious intolerance thing a lot quicker than I thought you would.

I just got it.  LOL

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2006, 04:51:31 pm »

I finally got around to listening to this thing.  I've been hearing the odd track in my shuffle, but only now for the first time have I listened to it in its entirety as a complete album.  I must say, pretty damn good.  It has a great flow.  Amber, you make the bestest mixtapes.  I am definitely becoming fans of some of these bands.  D'ya wanna do it again?  Please!!!!!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2006, 05:26:41 pm »

I must say, pretty damn good. Amber, you...the bestest...  D'ya wanna do it again?  Please!!!!!

Damn, Paul, you shouldn't have to beg like that.  SHE should be begging YOU. 

Man, wait in line for a big steaming bowl of dignity.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2006, 05:54:56 pm »

Damn, Paul, you shouldn't have to beg like that.  SHE should be begging YOU. 

Man, wait in line for a big steaming bowl of dignity.


Sometimes dignity stands between me and my goals.  Sometimes I have to shoulder dignity aside.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2006, 07:40:20 pm »

Hey Paul,

I notice that you too are losing cans of Dr Pepper fast.

I have put that "keep track of who is giving and taking away cans from whom" thing in effect, and while I've been countermanding one user's can-taking (by adding a can instead of removing one every time they try to remove cans from someone) I'll have to check to see if anyone else is just being a bitch with the system.

ALSO: Is rampant de-TCoDP taking a bannable offence?

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2006, 08:24:43 pm »

Hey Paul,

I notice that you too are losing cans of Dr Pepper fast.

I have put that "keep track of who is giving and taking away cans from whom" thing in effect, and while I've been countermanding one user's can-taking (by adding a can instead of removing one every time they try to remove cans from someone) I'll have to check to see if anyone else is just being a bitch with the system.

ALSO: Is rampant de-TCoDP taking a bannable offence?

If it seems unwarranted and arbitrary, and continues for more than a week or two, perhaps so.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2006, 08:31:40 pm »


I have put that "keep track of who is giving and taking away cans from whom" thing in effect, and while I've been countermanding one user's can-taking (by adding a can instead of removing one every time they try to remove cans from someone) I'll have to check to see if anyone else is just being a bitch with the system.

ALSO: Is rampant de-TCoDP taking a bannable offence?


I think that's a question for the mods board. BUT, if you are really making it automatic that every time said person tries to take a can, it adds one instead - isn't messing with their mind so much more fun than banning?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2006, 08:51:06 pm »

If possible on a consistent crap dude have can removal effect their own account instead of the target's account next.

I fully support this idea.  Asherdan, you are a goddamned genius my friend.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2006, 08:54:47 pm »

Hey Paul,

I notice that you too are losing cans of Dr Pepper fast.

I have put that "keep track of who is giving and taking away cans from whom" thing in effect, and while I've been countermanding one user's can-taking (by adding a can instead of removing one every time they try to remove cans from someone) I'll have to check to see if anyone else is just being a bitch with the system.

ALSO: Is rampant de-TCoDP taking a bannable offence?


As soon as I read this I reached for the Giveth button. But then I thought, "am I giving Jough a can because this is a funny idea, or because now I know he's watching?"
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2006, 09:16:44 pm »

Okay, I give up: jough, how can we track this? As a can-obsessive and a admin yet to use the full and terrible range of my power, I am interested in tracking and in implementing Operation Canned Karma to start fuck*ng with people. I may not be God's Own Dick, but I sure as Hell can be his protege.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Yoga mix
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2006, 09:20:02 pm »

Well, I'm only watching the sweeping numbers of one member giving or taking many cans from another member.

For instance, I tend to give Cort or Wombat a can whenever I think of it - at least one or two a day.  But some others, man, to see who has it out for whom is just fuck*ng COMICAL.

And yes, with this data I can retroactively add or remove cans to any account in any combination.  I may make the script do things like stop someone from being able to affect karma, or maybe stop someone from being able to post or read the board for a day or something.

The sky's the limit.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up