Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Noo  (Read 5559 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Noo
« on: January 23, 2006, 07:21:46 am »

Oh man I just ate too much of cake.

Aw jeez I think my stomach is about bleed out my body.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 07:31:50 pm by CortJstr »
Logged
ACHIEVE

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Noo
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 01:41:15 pm »

Are you sure this is Sports and Leisure?  It seems more Wild Card to me.

Next time, remember - cake is a sticky wicket indeed.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Noo
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 02:24:53 pm »

It's food, it goes in Sports and Leisure.  Until it turns into a thread about giraffe placentas, anyway.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Noo
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 05:03:49 pm »

Yeah dude, Cake is totally leisure.  You can't even have leisure without cake.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Noo
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 08:00:18 pm »

I beg to differ - I could have CRAZY leisure with naught but a piece of pie.

Or perhaps a tall drink.

...or a cake. DAMN!
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

Thee

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 51
  • I adidas Rio
    • View Profile
    • New England Fashion Update!
Re: Noo
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 09:33:14 pm »

I don't really like cake.

But I've realized

that you can't have leisure without it.  Hm.
Logged
R U Passionate??

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Noo
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2006, 12:41:21 am »

Can we have a new category in next years awards, best usage of the marquee feature.  A tiny can to Thee.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Noo
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2006, 01:55:09 am »

I beg to differ - I could have CRAZY leisure with naught but a piece of pie.


And if you hurry you're not too late to have it on National Pie Day!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Noo
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2006, 02:17:28 am »

Fuck!  I gotta find me some pie before '24' starts!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Noo
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2006, 02:59:39 am »

Can we have a new category in next years awards, best usage of the marquee feature.  A tiny can to Thee.

~Paul

I dunno, it's no Truck.
Logged

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Noo
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2006, 04:04:52 am »

Hahah, what about that backwards train that I posted up awhile ago? Or was that seen as a shit hole train?
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Noo
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2006, 04:17:31 am »

You lost points for it being backwards.  But otherwise it was totally rad.  RAD!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Noo
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2006, 12:11:36 pm »

I'd just like to say that this thread caused me to make and consume part of an Angelfood Cake last night.  Then I went out to sing Sea Shanties, but that wasn't this thread's fault.*


*That's from my own psychoses.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Noo
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 06:05:57 pm »

Shanties?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Noo
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 06:13:01 pm »

That's what I said.  I can't help it that I have a melodious voice.  It is my curse!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up