Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Noo  (Read 5535 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Noo
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 07:17:24 pm »

That's what I said.  I can't help it that I have a melodious voice.  It is my curse!

Still is that an excuse to sing shanties?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Noo
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 08:04:46 pm »

You don't need a melodious voice to sing shanties, pendejo.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Noo
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 08:08:25 pm »

Need no.


However, with melodious voices, not singing them is a crime.

Verily, I say, Verily.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Noo
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 10:30:36 pm »

I just want to italicize the word shanties again.  Just, you know, to be with the hip people.

Queue, your voice must be AWESOME.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Noo
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2006, 10:32:52 pm »

Actually I'm kind of being a dick, but I have an okay voice.  Someday I will post links to singing.  However, because I'm slightly shy, I'll just give you me reading something I wrote that was remixed.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Noo
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2006, 05:20:46 am »

I always that the worse your voice was, the better. At least when it comes to shanties.

It also helps if you're drunk.

And wearing an eyepatch.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Noo
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2006, 11:04:11 am »

Well I didn't explicitly say I WASN'T wearing an eyepatch.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Noo
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2006, 03:15:53 pm »

Q, I am now picturing you as a broken man on the Halifax pier, THE LAST OF BARRETT'S PRIVATEERS.

'cause, you know, shanties and all. And an eyepatch.

Er, carry on.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Noo
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2006, 06:25:35 pm »

I wish I was in Sherbrook now.

Also, I heard Cape Cod girls don't use no combs.  That may be just a rumor.

(Incidentally, I do actually have an eyepatch at my desk here at work which I don sometimes.  I may be taking all this a bit too far.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Noo
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2006, 07:37:51 pm »

I hear there once was a man from Nantucket.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Noo
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2006, 08:40:43 pm »

I hear there once was a man from Nantucket.

oh, really? ...

do tell.

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Noo
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2006, 09:24:43 pm »

Hooray! I love story time!
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Noo
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2006, 01:12:25 am »

Who had a...D'OH!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up