Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heartwarming Television Reunion  (Read 1532 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Heartwarming Television Reunion
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 04:21:57 am »

I think nostalgia is catching up to us and pretty soon we'll have reunion shows for shit that's still on the air.

(Oh wait, they already did that with Cheers. Fuck.)
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Heartwarming Television Reunion
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 04:27:10 am »

The fact that anyone knows or cares who these skanks and morons are is an indication of the sad state of our culture.  The fact that anybody would pay attention to them almost 15 years later...


(weeps)
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Heartwarming Television Reunion
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 04:31:34 am »

Amy- I'm sorry Mary Jo that I shot you in the face.

Joey - I'm sorry Amy that I stole your innocence.  I'm sorry Mary Jo that I cheated on you.

Mary Jo - I'm sorry that i'm on this show. (cue laugh track)

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Heartwarming Television Reunion
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 04:42:08 am »

Amy- I'm sorry Mary Jo that I shot you in the face.

Joey - I'm sorry Amy that I stole your innocence.  I'm sorry Mary Jo that I cheated on you.

Mary Jo - I'm sorry that i'm on this show. (cue laugh track)

~Paul

A tiny can for you!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Heartwarming Television Reunion
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 07:10:36 am »

Oh man, remember that time Paul posted something about the television reunion of the Amy Fischer thing?  That was awesome.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Heartwarming Television Reunion
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2006, 07:51:46 am »

You know at the time I wanted to post something but Jough's crack addiction meant that we never knew when the boards were even going to be up. Looking back I'm still impressed how no one gave any sign in their posts but things were really pretty crazy there for a while.


I've never even heard of this show but I like this quote: '"There's going to be a lot of shocking revelations, and that's why I'm excited to sit down to do this," he said.'
This guy has been sitting on these shocking revelations of his for years, there has been nothing in his life since this show.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Heartwarming Television Reunion
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2006, 10:03:23 pm »

I've never even heard of this show but I like this quote: '"There's going to be a lot of shocking revelations, and that's why I'm excited to sit down to do this," he said.'
This guy has been sitting on these shocking revelations of his for years, there has been nothing in his life since this show.

What kind of shocking revelation could he come up with? We already know he banged a 16 year old and got her so out of her head she shot his wife. It gets WORSE?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Heartwarming Television Reunion
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2006, 10:50:05 pm »

What kind of shocking revelation could he come up with? We already know he banged a 16 year old and got her so out of her head she shot his wife. It gets WORSE?

Have Bobby I's avatars and links taught you nothing? It always gets worse.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up