Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: America pulling it's troops...  (Read 4882 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
America pulling it's troops...
« on: January 24, 2006, 10:33:04 pm »

...to mount an attack on the terrorist of Alberta, Canada.

or something like that
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/01/20/60minutes/main1225184.shtml
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 01:31:58 am »

100,000 high paying jobs for the taking.  I don't think I can handle 40 below.  No, i'm sure I can't handle 40 below.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 04:16:24 am »

So apparently China is buying big portions of these Oil Sands...or just buy the end product. In any case I feel fine about this, it's the way business works. But I hear a lot of people getting all bitchy and worried about it. Like Canada owes us some oil or something.  ???
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 04:59:50 am »

Uh, yeah they do.  We saved their asses in WWII and Vietnam.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Jeepers

  • Guest
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 01:47:52 pm »

There was talk about these oil sands on NPR the other day, apparently oil sand is cool. The only downfall that they mentioned is that in order to process the oil sands into a usable oil, they have to use an insane amount of natural gas as part of the specialized refining process. So now, we can all sit and wait for the natural gas shortage.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 01:53:07 pm »

Me, I'm waiting for the Gin shortage.  This victory gin was getting a little old anyway.

Do remind me, are we at war with Eurasia or Eastasia now?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 05:30:45 pm »

Me, I'm waiting for the Gin shortage.  This victory gin was getting a little old anyway.

Do remind me, are we at war with Eurasia or Eastasia now?

Wait, when were we ever at war with Eastasia? We've always been at war with Eurasia, dumbass.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 05:44:26 pm »

Wait, when were we ever at war with Eastasia? We've always been at war with Eurasia, dumbass.

Shit, we'll have to hash this out later.  I gotta go, someone's at the doo-
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 05:54:40 am »

I think of this article every time I hear something about US troops pulling out of somewhere.

I guess a funny joke could also be made about certain methods of birth control.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 07:08:17 am »

Shit, we'll have to hash this out later.  I gotta go, someone's at the doo-


I got your back, dogg.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2006, 02:22:37 pm »

Shit, we'll have to hash this out later.  I gotta go, someone's at the doo-

If you were any kind of a man this would have been your last post here.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2006, 02:39:22 pm »

If you were any kind of a man this would have been your last post here.

You know, I actually considered that for a few hours, but then I realized I'd really just be making everyone happier by leaving and I don't want that. 
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2006, 08:47:07 pm »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand a few cans for you, sir.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2006, 12:14:22 am »

Yeah, a can to you for that. Bravo, sir. Bravo.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: America pulling it's troops...
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2006, 12:25:54 am »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand a few cans for you, sir.

I love how Jough doesn't seem to be constricted by the one can per hour law.  I said I really love that Jough.  You da man.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up