Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: None of my Beeswax?  (Read 6225 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2006, 12:16:41 am »

You get your 'puter fixed, nigga?

More importantly did you get your womans hymen fixed?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2006, 12:56:34 am »

Hahahaha, ohhh, you misunderstand. S. isn't my woman; my woman has a fully functioning pink secret. S. is just a friend.
I got...part of my computer fixed. It turns out that the reason my computer has been so slow is that one of my RAM slots is busted, so I'm only using 1/2 of the RAM I actually have in. If anyone would like to trade 2 256's for a larger one, well, BY ALL MEANS.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2006, 01:02:47 am »

Pink Secret is worth 10 cans, but I can only offer you one.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2006, 04:11:01 am »

This reminds me of something that happened today. We were being Stereotypical Female College Students(tm) and lounging around mocking the Victoria's Secret catalog. Apparently, V'sS is launching a line of "Pink" clothing, featuring girly T-shirts and sweat##### reading "LOVE PINK" and "I <3 PINK," underwear with things like "PINK PREP" in pseudo-academic font on them, and so on. Insipid enough, right? But what made me break up laughing was their choice of where to break a line in the first paragraph of the description:

VICTORIA'S
SECRET PINK

Of course, I had to launch the meme once people started asking me what the hell was up. From there, the jokes wrote themselves: "Victoria's pink ain't all that secret..." and "I saw YOUR MOM'S secret pink last night!!" Sure, it's transposed, but it's the same spirit.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2006, 04:21:19 am »

We were being Stereotypical Female College Students(tm) and lounging around mocking the Victoria's Secret catalog.

That's not what I..uh, I mean, the stereotpyical college students that I know do with the Victoria's Secret catalog.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2006, 03:22:33 pm »

No, she said they were doing what Stereotypical Female College Students do with the catalog. Only Stereotypical Female Vegan College Students would do what you're talking about.

Because they're all bisexual. DUH!
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2006, 04:07:29 pm »

Because they're all bisexual. DUH!

I think this might be that Singularity I keep hearing Kurzweil go on about.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

otter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2006, 08:33:26 pm »

This reminds me of something that happened today.

Continuing the chain of association: my (female) friend and I finally broke down and admitted to each other that the words "bra" and "panty" are two of the funniest words in the English language.  Especially when delivered in that really Serious McSerious Victoria's Secret voice: "Victoria's Secret bra and panty sale!  Clearance!  Cover your secret pink!"
Logged
um

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2006, 08:38:00 pm »

I've always been of the opinion that panties is one of the few words that makes every English speaker smile.  Not just because of the long e on the end, but also because it's a funny and cute word/idea.  Mmmm.. ladies in panties.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2006, 09:29:31 pm »

"Panty" is especially hilarious because it's one of those singulars that doesn't actually exist. Nobody ever wears a "panty," folks; they only come in twos. It combines the weirdness of stores that talk about their "pant" with the tweeness of the "-y" suffix. Ergo, adorable.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2006, 10:31:07 pm »

No, she said they were doing what Stereotypical Female College Students do with the catalog. Only Stereotypical Female Vegan College Students would do what you're talking about.

Because they're all bisexual. DUH!

Well played. +1 can for you.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2006, 01:36:10 am »

Does anybody REALLY think that "panty" sounds adorable? It's definitely one of those words I only say ironically, like "ickle."
Just call it underwear, folks. Underwear.

And as for the plural/singular issue, I think of "panties" as the diminutive of ******. And dear me, why does it keep putting stars? This forum! This forum. Maybe everyone knows what word I'm trying to type? They both have to be plural, because English thinks it's really something.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2006, 01:38:25 am »

Does anybody REALLY think that "panty" sounds adorable?


No... of course not.  Who would think that a word like that could be adorable?




Other than me

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2006, 02:16:11 am »

::hides:: Okay, misterqueue, I didn't realize it was you who'd said that. It helps because "queue" is a cute word, though. See, even I think words are cute.

I guess I'm put off because boxers don't have a silly sounding synonym.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: None of my Beeswax?
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2006, 02:20:26 am »

We could make one?  But then you said boxers specifically.  I mean briefs have that "Tighty Whitey" thing, which is just as gross as they are.

Note: In searching for a possible existing boxers "cutesy" term, do not look here as I did.  LEARN FROM ME EVERYONE!


Also anyone who admit's that "Queue" is cute gets a can. These are the rules, I just enforce them.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up