Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: 27 Jan 2006 - The Man With The Blood On His Hands  (Read 16759 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: 27 Jan 2006 - The Man With The Blood On His Hands
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2006, 07:14:56 pm »

Same here.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Nothing

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: 27 Jan 2006 - The Man With The Blood On His Hands
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2006, 07:22:44 am »

When Morrisey starts to sing, I desperately want to hate him, but his wide open mouth prevents this.  I suspect this is some kind of ultimate power, and we're all going to be sorry later, but for now, the luscious chocolate rivers of need begin...I'm as helpless as anyone else.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 27 Jan 2006 - The Man With The Blood On His Hands
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2006, 08:57:40 am »

When Morrisey starts to sing, I desperately want to hate him, but his wide open mouth prevents this.

Ummm...?

Perfect DSL?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 27 Jan 2006 - The Man With The Blood On His Hands
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2006, 06:29:24 pm »

When Morrisey starts to sing, I desperately want to hate him, but his wide open mouth prevents this.

I feel the same way about YOUR MOM.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up