Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Armegetron Advanced  (Read 5483 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Armegetron Advanced
« on: January 28, 2006, 10:08:29 pm »

Just curious if anyone has played this. I'm starting to feel myself get pulled to it.
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Armegetron Advanced
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 07:56:13 pm »

I used to play this against my brother.
Certainly it has to be the best light cycle game out there, although I had to make a few changes to it's default to have it not annoy me. Something about controls me thinks.

I guess I ought to admit to having the addon pack with samples frmo the movie...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Armegetron Advanced
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 08:40:16 pm »

The documentation was lacking... I had to go to the game's wiki to figure out how to turn the vehicle (hint: it's not the arrow keys... WTF?). But I've found myself enjoying it a lot. Perhaps if a few people wanted, we could get a TOUAMB group sometime playing it on a server somewhere.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Armegetron Advanced
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 09:57:46 pm »

I've been alternating between this, Civ4, and Mariokart DS this morning.*

Thank you golfhaus for stealing yet more of my time.  You're the real thing asshole!



(I say this with all love intended of course)



*It is a lazy sunday.  Do not judge me.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 10:02:14 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Armegetron Advanced
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 10:36:28 pm »

*It is a lazy sunday.  Do not judge me.

"You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?"

"Armagetron!"

"It's happenin'!"
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Armegetron Advanced
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 11:46:18 pm »

Argh! No playing computer games instead of posting funny things on the messageboard!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up