Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...  (Read 13766 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2006, 12:53:36 am »

Wow.  I don't really know what to say.  Thanks guys for thinking so highly of me.  I love you.

~Paul

Oh silly Paul, we love you too! :) And why not, since all you ever do is say nice things and forgive me for previously being against the vanilla speck ice cream. If I could, I'd give you a vanilla speck ice cream float with Dr. Pepper!
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2006, 01:30:43 am »

I think Paul just naturally produces LSD, maybe instead of sweat. In every one of those group photos, those people are high....high on PAUL.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2006, 01:49:40 am »

I think Paul just naturally produces LSD, maybe instead of sweat. In every one of those group photos, those people are high....high on PAUL.

I say it's the mustache. It has hypnotic powers. Like a really good pair of breasts, but more likely to make you pose in an entertaining yet work-safe manner.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up