Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: 100 can club  (Read 31137 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2006, 11:32:40 pm »

If I remember correctly, I have never seen a Paul avatar, or at least, by the time I knew him enough to start remembering things like that. 

So, I guess 2-3 years is recently, in the cosmic sense.  Or maybe I have a terrible memory.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2006, 11:35:37 pm »

Wombat and Mr Online are now tied in the tiny can department.  This is getting interesting.

~Paul

Does this make us married in some weird back alley TOUAMB law?  THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2006, 11:42:00 pm »

Does this make us married in some weird back alley TOUAMB law?  THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW!

Exactly. It's like when you were a kid on the swings and two people were in sync with each other then they were married.

So will you move in with wombat or will she move in with you?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2006, 11:48:30 pm »

Look, all I know is that I am not giving up my massive collection of human heads in jars.  Which house/apartment they reside in is really a secondary priority at this point.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2006, 12:05:21 am »

Just keep the jars off the floor so the dog doesn't get into them.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2006, 12:08:34 am »

Woah.. am I crazy or did you just propose to me?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2006, 12:16:19 am »

It sounds to me like they aren't giving us a choice.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2006, 12:19:12 am »

Okay.. fine then, but I want to go on record stating this:



THIS IS THE WORST LOVE STORY EVER!  I WANT MY MONEY BACK MR. BARNES AND MR. NOBLES!!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2006, 12:21:16 am »

HAHA!  By giving your fiancee another can, I have effectively called off your engagement!  Victory is mine!

You should really look into a temperature-controlled locker for those head jars, though.  If they start to fester, the resale value goes WAY down.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2006, 12:22:09 am »

HAHA!  By giving your fiancee another can, I have effectively called off your engagement!  Victory is mine!

You should really look into a temperature-controlled locker for those head jars, though.  If they start to fester, the resale value goes WAY down.

Why are you trying to get between us Mr. Cox?  Is there something you want to tell us?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2006, 12:37:33 am »


THIS IS THE WORST LOVE STORY EVER!  I WANT MY MONEY BACK MR. BARNES AND MR. NOBLES!!

Oh, now I'm insulted.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2006, 04:41:57 am »

Is this what I've been missing, by being away? Jesus.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2006, 04:47:56 am »

Q scares Nabu away again and immediately drops down to -35 cans forcing him to cry himself to sleep everynight knowing that his sick fucktitude has backfired at last.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2006, 04:56:08 am »

If I remember correctly, I have never seen a Paul avatar, or at least, by the time I knew him enough to start remembering things like that. 

So, I guess 2-3 years is recently, in the cosmic sense.  Or maybe I have a terrible memory.

I think it was as recent as right before the switch to the new board, right?  So yeah, terrible memory.  Or maybe you're like Bobby and just have a hard time keep board members straight in your mind.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2006, 06:32:40 am »

Ah, now I remember!  The appearance of Paul's old avatar has caused all the memories to come rushing back.  Good times.

Also, to wombat and Q - I only broke up your engagement to show how unstable a tiny-can-based institution of marriage is.  Maybe you two could get engaged again when the marriage institution is more stable - y'know, based on love, or full-sized cans of Dr Pepper, or some other stalwart basis.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up