Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: 100 can club  (Read 31153 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2006, 10:02:50 pm »

Right before they drive off of cliffs.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2006, 10:05:53 pm »

Man, good thing I got out of THAT car...


am I right guys?! 
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2006, 10:11:03 pm »

We'll take off on a road trip together

Hmm, this sounds good.  Is it OK if I play Bruce Springsteen really loud on the car stereo?  And we should bring lots of chocolate.  Do you think we need firearms?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2006, 10:15:28 pm »

No need for guns - I can teach you how to crush a man's skull between your thighs.  It's surprisingly easy!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2006, 10:21:28 pm »

No need for guns - I can teach you how to crush a man's skull between your thighs.  It's surprisingly easy!

Especially if you have quality bait.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2006, 10:23:46 pm »

Really, the bait is the essential part of the equation.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2006, 04:11:39 am »

I hear you should ask Gina about that.

Hell, I hear Gina has an entire bait shop down there.

(It begged to be said, and since when do I have shame?)
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2006, 04:43:42 am »

Hell, I hear Gina has an entire bait shop down there.

Well, it certainly smells like she does.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2006, 04:45:03 am »

Well, it certainly smells like she does.

ZING!

...and then VOMIT!
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2006, 05:12:11 pm »

Who is taking V's cans?  That shit ain't cool.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2006, 05:48:16 pm »

Don't take my friend's tiny make-believe message-board soda cans.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2006, 06:27:09 pm »

While we're on the topic (kinda), I'd really like to know what I've done to upset someone so much that they insist on taking my imaginary tiny cans away. 6 to 1 in two days - looks like someone's really got it in for me. I just wonder who and why.

Imaginary virtual tiny cans of soda - serious business  ;)

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2006, 07:33:58 pm »

Imaginary virtual tiny cans of soda - serious business  ;)

SERIOUS BUSINESS! (Especially when you're like me and you're sort of, well, frail-feeling lately.)

It continues to amaze me just how much the can mechanic has changed the board, and not always for the good. On the other hand, there might be contaminating effects of other phenomena coming along at the same time (like the massive influx of good newbies, for example); it's hard to say.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2006, 08:57:01 pm »

While we're on the topic (kinda), I'd really like to know what I've done to upset someone so much that they insist on taking my imaginary tiny cans away. 6 to 1 in two days - looks like someone's really got it in for me. I just wonder who and why.

Imaginary virtual tiny cans of soda - serious business  ;)

It's been happening to a few of us lately.  I lost ten in a matter of days.  I think we should support each other by returning unjustly-lost cans.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: 100 can club
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2006, 09:01:20 pm »

Isn't Windows the perfect expression of the power of the marketplace, especially since it would take government intervention to break the near-monopoly it has?

Also, you people can't possibly care about the cans. If it hurts you so bad, take mine.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up