Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006  (Read 20736 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2006, 03:55:49 pm »

Seeing as I only identify you with avatars (unless I've seen pictures) I am at this very moment imagining a happy milk carton fuck*ng an angry worm. That is all.

That's not an angry worm. This is an angry worm.

Now this little guy looks more like he's up for what you're imagining.

And, uh, wombat's avatar is a sloth . . .
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2006, 04:01:25 pm »

That's not an angry worm. This is an angry worm.

That's not a knife.   THIS is a knife.



apparently I'm now King of the Make-outs.  Is this a hereditary title?  I do not have a son, unless I adopt miles.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2006, 04:07:46 pm »

Oh, I get it this is a CAT FIGHT.  First one to whip out the garden hose wins.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2006, 04:09:09 pm »


And, uh, wombat's avatar is a sloth . . .

I swear, I didn't do it on purpose to be confusing, but it seems like it's gone too far to change it now.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2006, 05:32:46 pm »

Yeah, don't mess with me or I'll send my cousin Vinnie the Koala around.  That's a nice eucalyptus tree you've got there.  It would be a shame if anything happened to it, huh?

The most menacing of nibbles.

I'm reminded of Flaubert. He wrote something less than 2 pages a day, over which he sweated and strained. He would stand up on a chair and read his day's output aloud, to see how it worked, and then fret about it to anyone who would listen. I get the same sense from Onstad.

Ah, le mot juste.  It's funny, I was explaining this principle to a couple of friends just the other night at dinner, but they didn't understand (I probably described it poorly).  I am so glad that I have *Internet Friends* who appreciate this sort of thing.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2006, 07:42:56 pm »

the name Emergent_C sounds like the word 'emergency?

holy shit...you're right wombat. You're more right than you've ever been! I have a new level of respect for you Emergent C. I now love that name.

By the way, when is noon PST in eastern time?
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2006, 07:44:45 pm »


By the way, when is noon PST in eastern time?


Sooooo late I can't stand it!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2006, 07:47:08 pm »

About 15 minutes from now.
(3pm).
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2006, 07:47:29 pm »


By the way, when is noon PST in eastern time?

3pm EST
2pm CST
1pm Mountain.


education.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2006, 07:49:23 pm »

On Onstads watch noon PST should be about 3 am tomorrow morning my time.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2006, 07:49:45 pm »

I hate being in Indiana.  Just when I start getting a feel for Eastern time, we're back to Central time.

Fuck*ng farmers and their cows not wanting to be milked before sunrise.

Apparently the Indiana gov't put a stop to this problem, and this is the last adjustment I'll have to make, though.  Right as I'm leaving.  THANKS GUYS!
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2006, 11:32:22 pm »

That's not an angry worm. This is an angry worm.

Now this little guy looks more like he's up for what you're imagining.

Just as an aside, I loved those damn Worms games.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2006, 11:35:33 pm »

Worms: Armageddon was responsible for more late nights in college for my suite than booze and titties combined
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2006, 11:54:19 pm »

I was just discussing Age of Empires II with a friend and it inspired me to track down my CDs and install it on the new box.

I imagine very soon I will do the same with Worms. My buddy Jesse in California played it with a bunch of his friends. He introduced me to the game and promptly wiped out my sorry ass about 50 times. He had something like a 350-game winning streak amongst his friends, and was keeping track. Then I beat him. I literally thought I was going to be assaulted.

Then the wins started to come on the regular, and he became very difficult to be around. But sweet mother of mystery, was that a fun game to play.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2006, 12:44:32 am »

Worms eh?  Man it's been a while.  Might have to give that a run.

AOE II, now that was a fun game as well.  Dammit you guys, I don't have time for this nostalgia.







...but surely a couple rounds won't hurt?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up