Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006  (Read 20687 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2006, 01:04:16 am »

Worms eh?  Man it's been a while.  Might have to give that a run.

AOE II, now that was a fun game as well.  Dammit you guys, I don't have time for this nostalgia.







...but surely a couple rounds won't hurt?

Cut to 4am Friday when misterqueue finally stops saying "one more round" and empties the cup he's been peeing in for the last day and gets some sleep
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2006, 01:08:53 am »

Cut to 4am Friday when misterqueue finally stops saying "one more round" and empties the cup he's been peeing in for the last day and gets some sleep

No no.. that was back when I played CounterStrike.  This will all be over by Thursday afternoon...  evening at the latest I assure you.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2006, 06:16:39 pm »

Did anyone here ever play the Neverhood?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

hoborg

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2006, 05:23:42 pm »

mayyyyyyybe...

(as in maybe 100 times)
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2006, 07:13:48 pm »

Ha, yeah, hoborg, SOMETHING ABOUT YOU made me think that you'd played that.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't Frederick H. Coca-Cola February 7, 2006
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2006, 11:34:50 am »

I have not played it myself but have watched a friend play through it several times.
My greatest joy was when he decided it would be cool to show me what happens when you go down the plug hole you are specifically told not to go down and then remembered he hadn't saved.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 11:37:56 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up