Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone from Philly up in this beotch?  (Read 2019 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Anyone from Philly up in this beotch?
« on: September 05, 2003, 05:30:12 pm »

Just wondering if anyone on here is from Philly, as I will be in the city of brotherly love tonight and willing to buy drinks for any Acheheads out there.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Anyone from Philly up in this beotch?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 08:41:30 pm »

C'mon!  Philly represent, yo.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Anyone from Philly up in this beotch?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2003, 04:45:00 am »

I was once within 300 miles of Philly.  But i'm not tonight.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Anyone from Philly up in this beotch?
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 06:28:28 am »

New York?  Washington D.C.?  Anywhere in New Jersey, Delaware, or Maryland?  They're all within 300 miles of Philly.

Anyway, you all missed a dull time.  Philly is officially *beat*.

You heard it here first.  The city is dead.  Long live its memory.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Anyone from Philly up in this beotch?
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2003, 07:12:06 am »

I was measuring distance by Texas standard.  I was actually much closer to Philly than 300 miles while driving to Upstate NY.  I drove through the northwest corner of the state.  I was only in PA for about an hour, turnpike the whole way.

~Paul

Edit:  I was actually closer to 400 miles from Philadelphia.  I looked at a map.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up