Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi  (Read 21851 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2006, 12:20:54 pm »

The bastard, how he toys with us.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2006, 12:30:05 pm »

Eh, I find myself not minding. Every time during this arc that he's missed a day, he's rewarded us later with furious comic action. I have no doubt that he's spending this time giving us the biggest and highest-quality Day One coverage possible.

(A girl can dream, can't she?)
Logged

jcreed

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://jcreed.org
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2006, 01:02:08 pm »

i completely forgot about the cell phone testes business.  too caught up in drama

And it was Todd who started it all, to boot. Thank you, Todd. I'd give you six frikkin' million dollars if I had it.
Logged

Biz Markizzle

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 73
    • View Profile
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2006, 02:09:33 pm »

(A girl can dream, can't she?)

Amen, sister.
Logged
Even my superficial raps are super official.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2006, 03:22:50 pm »

Damn you 'Stad!  Damn you!

I swear to all that is unholy that if someone hunts him down and snaps a photo of him wherein all he is doing is drinking Scotch on the couch I will personally explode.


I. will. explode.


This is not a reasonable response.  I could've taken a whole weekend break during the silly LN suicide arc, but not this one.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2006, 03:25:20 pm »

He's going to be busy attending the TOUAMBIES.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2006, 03:56:57 pm »

I swear to all that is unholy that if someone hunts him down and snaps a photo of him wherein all he is doing is drinking Scotch on the couch I will personally explode.


I. will. explode.

If Q explodes I get his stuff.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2006, 03:57:27 pm »

If Q explodes I get his stuff.

*GASP* Not my burrito collection!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2006, 04:56:12 pm »

*GASP* Not my burrito collection!

Hey I called it. And if you're in little gooey pieces you won't be able to enjoy it* anyway

and by "enjoy" I mean "sell on eBay"
Logged

spinn

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
    • Scribs
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2006, 05:08:14 pm »

Sorry to off-topic the off-topic, but...it will amuse me if Beef is using Ray to ride to 2,999th, and then uses his own Ray exploit to take the Fight.

go Beef go
Logged
Jack Pendley's av1d - now on set 4  <-- oh man this is a link to a web site that died like three years ago

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2006, 06:14:35 pm »

I'm pretty sure Ray is like 99 weaknesses and one strength. There are MYRIAD ways to take down Ray.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2006, 06:46:26 pm »

I'm pretty sure Ray is like 99 weaknesses and one strength. There are MYRIAD ways to take down Ray.

Roast Beef is secretly a master of Sour Cream Lid Style kung fu. He's also dabbled in Something Shiny, Hey Look Somebody's Messing With Your Car, and Having Tina Call Your Cell styles.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2006, 06:53:38 pm »

Roast Beef is secretly a master of Sour Cream Lid Style kung fu. He's also dabbled in Something Shiny, Hey Look Somebody's Messing With Your Car, and Having Tina Call Your Cell styles.

You forgot the I'm Gonna Get You Split on Green.

Men fall around Ray as he tries to sell the sidecar on eBay
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

spinn

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
    • Scribs
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2006, 08:07:29 pm »

I'm pretty sure Ray is like 99 weaknesses and one strength. There are MYRIAD ways to take down Ray.
Oh, good point. But then I guess his Ray exploit would be "I'm the one who told him how to beat 2,998 of you."

Logged
Jack Pendley's av1d - now on set 4  <-- oh man this is a link to a web site that died like three years ago

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: February 9, 2006 - Sound, Motion, and Recumbent Tai-Chi
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2006, 12:43:58 am »

the fact that there are "ray exploits" makes me glad.

"oh man, if you pause right when Ray gives you the gold pieces, he'll give you them again, as many times as you want!"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up