Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Mojo for Side Show  (Read 10008 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Mojo for Side Show
« on: February 09, 2006, 07:19:47 pm »

Our Melanie is having health problems.  I always feel helpless when I hear that a friend is sick.  The only thing I know to do in these situations is send out prayers, best wishes, mojo, whatever you want to call it.  TOUAMB is about caring so everybody please show Side Show you care by keeping her in your thoughts and prayers.  Melanie, we are praying for you, get well quick, you have been missed.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 08:25:26 pm »

Indeed, much love is being sent to the North in the hopes that the Smells gets better soon!  So much love the board cannot handle it.  CAN YOU HANDLE THE LOVE?!

Yes, do get better and soon.  It's all just not the same.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 08:52:18 pm »

Indeed, much love is being sent to the North in the hopes that the Smells gets better soon!  So much love the board cannot handle it.  CAN YOU HANDLE THE LOVE?!

That's all we need. The doctor all being, "well it turned out to just be a fairly routine infection and was easily treatable. But there was a sudden influx of love from this area (points to Jough's server on a map) and her system just couldn't handle it. Her lymph nodes are the size of cats and her kidneys appear not unlike weiner dogs. She just can't handle this much love. We have to perform a loveotomy."
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 08:54:51 pm »

We have to perform a loveotomy."

How could you-  how would that happens?  Would you need a syringe? 

I just... man I just cannot fathom.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 08:55:05 pm »

Oh man, a lovectomy sounds pretty painful - so here's hoping that doesn't happen either.

Get well, smells!  How will we survive without your stories of drag queen car tampering and other such entertainment?

We won't, that's how!  So bring home good news tomorrow.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 10:22:07 pm »

It's difficult to convey over the Internet the sheer magnitude of happiness received from another's involvement in your life, but I try, side_show. Take care, and godspeed back to us, all right? We'll miss you, from your drag-queen stories to your cat-in-a-tie avatar.

(So sue me. I'm an easy mark for a cat in a tie.)
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 10:53:43 pm »

wtf?  this is no good at all.  not good.  side show don't need to be ill, at all, in any way.

thank you for the heads up, paul.  like, if she or her's need anything, uh, will you keep us posted?
new house, and etc, it can be hard.  but, like, canadians have healthcare right?
she's got doctor resources and stuff, right?

side show, please be ok.  reading your posts makes me strive to be less of an asshole in the world,
where-as most every other thing appears to be doing the opposite. 

please get better soon and then you'll have all kinds of good stories and whatnot.  and eat lots of soup,
supposedy it is good for you.  soup is good food.  i saw that on teevee.  ok, maybe soup isn't good,
the teevee lies sometimes.

please get better.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

idiomsavant

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 10:54:43 pm »

How could you-  how would that happens?  Would you need a syringe? 

I just... man I just cannot fathom.
A loveotomy would be a cut or incision into the love. A lovectomy would be a surgical removal of the love. And, of course, a loveostomy would be the creation of a stoma (an artificial opening) in the love.

Side Show, I'm new here, but I, too, hope you'll be OK. The words that you have written that I have read on my computer have amused me.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006, 11:08:33 pm »

Come on Side_show get your bad self better! We need random stories every occasion! You cannot leave us before you have imparted all your wisdom from a life of wacky shenanigans!
I may be over-doing the exclamation marks!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2006, 11:59:46 pm »

A loveotomy would be a cut or incision into the love. A lovectomy would be a surgical removal of the love. And, of course, a loveostomy would be the creation of a stoma (an artificial opening) in the love.

Side Show, I'm new here, but I, too, hope you'll be OK. The words that you have written that I have read on my computer have amused me.

Sounds like you read the Straight Dope also.

I think the first step in a lovetomy would be a DDOS attack on TOUAMB. Followed by poking Smells' love receptors (located under the shoulder blades, btw). Hopefully the drastic step of a lovectomy will never be necessary because that would be The Saddest Thing.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 12:49:40 am »

Sounds like you read the Straight Dope also.

I think the first step in a lovetomy would be a DDOS attack on TOUAMB. Followed by poking Smells' love receptors (located under the shoulder blades, btw). Hopefully the drastic step of a lovectomy will never be necessary because that would be The Saddest Thing.

Can we still try to poke at Smells even if it's not necessary? This sounds like a rousing good time for all concerned.


 When she feels better of course.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

idiomsavant

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 12:52:13 am »

Sounds like you read the Straight Dope also.

I think the first step in a lovetomy would be a DDOS attack on TOUAMB. Followed by poking Smells' love receptors (located under the shoulder blades, btw). Hopefully the drastic step of a lovectomy will never be necessary because that would be The Saddest Thing.
Actually, I had to study up on surgical suffixes for work; I write about vaguely medical shit. Were I aware that this knowledge was available on the Straight Dope, it would have made my life easier. But, hey, this isn't about me.

Yes, a lovectomy (Lovectomy? It nearly killed 'im... y!) would be The Saddest Thing, but there's always the possibility of a loveplasty, surgical repair of the love. What the world needs now is love, sweet love... and what we need more of is science.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2006, 01:31:20 am »

I am firing up my mojo wire to send hell of mojo to Smells.

Feel Better! 
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2006, 02:06:18 am »

If one performs a biopsy on the Love, one will discover that it is filled with glitter, rainbows, and kittens.

Get well soon, side_show! Your anecdotes warm the cockles of my heart.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Mojo for Side Show
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2006, 02:31:39 am »

Your anecdotes warm the cockles of my heart.

Dammit, now I have the song Asshole stuck in my head.


maybe in the liver, maybe even the colon
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up