Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Mr/Ms Congeniality Discussion  (Read 5779 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2006, 01:07:41 am »

I nominated Paul because I knew he'd show me a good time...

You're goddamned right he would!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2006, 02:30:51 am »

Oh jough.  I've already shown you so much of my love.   If I met you in real life, you would be distracted.  When it comes to me what comes off as witty repartee on the board comes off as hardened bitterness in real life.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2006, 04:52:59 am »

Oh Smells, your posts don't come off as witty repartee at all.  I don't think you'd have anything to worry about in real life.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2006, 04:58:58 am »

I'll split all your nostrils and grind your gonads under my boots unless you vote for me for Mr. Congeniality.  I know where you live.

You're all worthless and weak.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2006, 05:34:44 am »

Oh Smells, your posts don't come off as witty repartee at all.  I don't think you'd have anything to worry about in real life.

Oh the bitter voice of the jilted.  So sad.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2006, 05:55:45 am »

I am extremely honored to be nominated in the two top categories.  These are the two top categories right?  This is like being nominated for best actor and best picture I think.  It's very  humbling that you guys think so very much of me.  It's even greater to know that side show has nominated me in this category.  And Melanie, don't listen to Jough, his are just the spiteful words of the dumped.  You may think your words come off as bitter and hardened, but I know you are the girl who has been through a lot yet has retained her sensitivity and compassion for those she loves.

Oh and I also knew all along that your fling with Jough wouldn't last and you'd eventually come home to your true internet love.   :D

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2006, 06:08:30 am »

fuck*ng brown-noser.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2006, 06:17:01 am »

Yeah, I guess I just don't try to pick up already taken tail on the internet.

But do your thing, Paul.  See how it works out for you.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2006, 06:25:32 am »

Guys! Guys! You're RUINING CHRISTMAS!!

*sob*
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2006, 02:45:25 pm »

Yeah, I guess I just don't try to pick up already taken tail on the internet.

But do your thing, Paul.  See how it works out for you.

What if this is as good as it gets?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2006, 05:29:30 pm »

What if this is as good as it gets?

You can always come to Hawaii, It's here for you even if I'm not worth visiting...
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2006, 06:28:45 pm »

Wow, so much pouting!

I'm sorry boys, mommy love you all equally.  I'll tell you all an extra bedtime story tonight, okay?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2006, 08:11:06 pm »


If it'll make everyone feel less left out, sometime in the next couple years I'll find time to use my flight benefits and see every single one of you. Even you, AD. USAmericaWestways just started flying to Hawaii, it'd cost me like $30 roundtrip.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2006, 08:33:01 pm »

Wow, so much pouting!

I'm sorry boys, mommy love you all equally.  I'll tell you all an extra bedtime story tonight, okay?

Maybe I'll just crawl off somewhere and EAT A BABY. :-(


you do realize I'm not really pouting, right?

Right?
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Mr/Ms Congeniality
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2006, 02:53:55 am »

I deserve the Ms Congeniality even though I have only gone through about 30 pounds of king crab in the 16 months that I've been in Alaska. I think it's still a pretty good accomplishment, though. Also, I will visit AD the next time I'm in Hawai'i. I am using the internet at the library (and yes, I pronounce it "liberry" and there's nothing you can do to stop me, motherf***ers) in order to avoid paying the necessary $130/month charge of RIDICULOUSNESS for highspeed internet that they charge up in here. Vote for me, and now I have to go because my EMT shift starts in like 5 minutes.
love,
linnea#####
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up