Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Insidious Language Award  (Read 1162 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Insidious Language Award
« on: January 17, 2006, 02:40:01 am »

I don't think Achewood invented Hella or Hell of...

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Insidious Language Award
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 02:52:40 am »

I don't think Achewood invented Hella or Hell of...

No, but most of us wouldn't be using it on the board/IRL if not for the strip. It's apparently a CA thing and was on an ep of South Park pre-Achewood.

Also, is there any way to italicize "Education" in the poll?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Insidious Language Award
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 02:54:51 am »

Also, is there any way to italicize "Education" in the poll?

I'll try. That was an early one and I'm a little more down with the technology now.

Edit: Yes. Yes there is.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Insidious Language Award
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 03:00:59 am »

"Education" is one for the hall of fame.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up