Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?  (Read 21338 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2006, 06:08:26 pm »

I desire thine quim inners

Quim: The Best Scrabble Word Ever.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2006, 06:09:07 pm »

Quim: The Best Scrabble Word Ever.

Also a tasty snack!


*Hangs head in shame*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2006, 03:53:03 pm »

My story about the song "Closer"

A friend of a friend of mine was having her bachelorette party at a strip club.  Now, I'd seen a few other male strippers, but always by accident, and usually at a gay bar, when I'm all in the back of the bar that just happens to have man strippers, and I turn around and accidentally glimpsed one while trying my hardest to not see one.  But this was different.  I was out with a group of horny ladies who wanted to see naked men shaking it.  I knew when I got into the van and all the other ladies cheered "Meeeeel!" that this was going to be interesting.

Two things you'll need to know before I proceed: 1) I was a goth kid at the time, and only had black clothes & 2) In Canadian currency we have one and two dollar coins - paper money starts at the $5 bill.

Cut to the bar.  There are lots of clearly stripper men, in tight jeans wandering around, but otherwise the place is basically empty, but for a few groups of cougars and my group of fine young things.  The show is going to start really soon.  Thankfully it starts to fill up, though it's a mystery where all the women appeared from so fast, and the MC guy gets up and introduces the stripper guy, and out he comes, and on comes "Closer"  and my bestfriend, who found the fact I was a goth girl at the time already quite laughable turns and grins sarcastically at me.  The stripper guy is wearing those rubber-y vinyl #####, a stupid vest... I don't remember what else.  But he is gyrating around and I'm just so embarrassed for him and for the screaming cougar women and mostly for me being there.  Then takes off his vest and dances around, then he gets to his #####, unzips and lays on his stomach on the floor for some reason, and he's kind of humping the floor rhythmically, then it starts to look like he's just sort of struggling, then it becomes clear that he is actually trying to get his ##### off but that they are too tight or rubbery to take off, and he's sort of splayed out on the floor just tugging on his ##### frantically.  Finally he yanks them off in a really inelegant and awkward sort of way, with one of the legs still half on and inside out around his ankle, he gets up and the ladies go wild because of his leather thong with front zipper... It goes on from there, and then he's naked and sort of doing these dick flips... the dick flips are just like the whole experience awkward and embarrassing... finally after an eternity the song ends and the women are throwing coins at him and he is basically crawling around on all fours picking up dollar coins while he's basically getting pelted with them.  It was basically the least sexy thing I'd ever seen.  and now whenever I hear "Closer" I think of a stripper sprawled on the floor and unable to get his rubber ##### off. 

Afterward he walked around the bar naked selling photos of himself, and he was just waving them back and forth in front of his dick like they were windshield wiper blades.  One of the girls I was with bought one, and he made her take it from in front of his crotch.  He actually refused to hand it to her.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2006, 04:00:07 pm »


Afterward he walked around the bar naked selling photos of himself, and he was just waving them back and forth in front of his dick like they were windshield wiper blades.  One of the girls I was with bought one, and he made her take it from in front of his crotch.  He actually refused to hand it to her.

I think I may serve Hors D'oeuvres at my next party this way.


"Oh you want that pepperjack cheese cube do you?  THEN TAKE IT OFF MY COCK!!"
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2006, 04:02:16 pm »

Oh Mr.Q that makes me laugh so hard, because I imagine you being very surly about it.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2006, 04:04:34 pm »

Oh I would.  It would be less of a suggestion and more of an angry demand.

All hay on the floor.
A man has a whip.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2006, 05:16:46 pm »

Oh, Q, you haven't lived until you've dipped your cock in one of those trendy chocolate fountains.  The only problem is that once your girl gets used to the idea you will thereafter not get head any other way.

It happened, to, an um, friend of mine.  No, I'm not bitter.  I'm bittersweet.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2006, 05:39:31 pm »

Oh, Q, you haven't lived until you've dipped your cock in one of those trendy chocolate fountains.  The only problem is that once your girl gets used to the idea you will thereafter not get head any other way.

It happened, to, an um, friend of mine.  No, I'm not bitter.  I'm bittersweet.



I thought you meant like at a party.  Like you plunge it in the fountain all staring at the hostess surlylike.  "Yeah, how's that for fuck*ng cream FILLED?!"

Now that's a swirl pattern we can all be happy about.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2006, 06:24:37 pm »

Fondue will never be the same for me. Everytime I see one of those chocolate fountains, I will be thinking of a very naughty use for it.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2006, 06:32:23 pm »

Yeah well don't even get me started on Dunkin' Donuts.



...I mean REALLY now.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2006, 06:42:33 pm »

lprkn!
fondue is so fuck*ng hot! don't do it!
it seems like a good idea, but the skin will come right off! jesus, please!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2006, 06:48:32 pm »

lprkn!
fondue is so fuck*ng hot! don't do it!
it seems like a good idea, but the skin will come right off! jesus, please!

But the lure of the chocolate... so strong, must resist.

I'm grateful for my health and the health of certain parts that I do not have a chocolate fountain.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2006, 06:57:53 pm »

Actually the chocolate fountain is relatively cool.   

I do NOT recommend however dipping your dinkus into a fondue pot.  TI is right when he states it is indeed hot, especially if it's filled with molten cheese.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2006, 01:12:39 am »

Speaking from experience, Q?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2006, 01:14:52 am »

All I'm saying is that there are more comfy ways of trying to give a lady a cheesy surprise.


This is all I am saying.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up