Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?  (Read 21311 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2006, 01:26:11 am »

Look honey, I got a cheese pizza. Surprise!
 - A cheesy surprise.
Logged

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2006, 01:42:47 am »

From Trent Reznor to sexy fondue...TOUAMB never fails to please and amuse me...

Also, I maybe slightly turned off or do I mean turned on? at the thought of a guys "dinkus" (loves that term) dipped in chocolate....mmmm....chocolate.

Q, you kill me...with laughter!
I thought you meant like at a party.  Like you plunge it in the fountain all staring at the hostess surlylike.  "Yeah, how's that for fuck*ng cream FILLED?!"

Now that's a swirl pattern we can all be happy about.
Laughed SO hard! Also, I pictured your adorable little 12 year old self (Yes, I know you're not 12, but unless I see a pic proving otherwise or of a larger size/quality, I will continue to say what I please. :)doing this and I almost started crying from the laughter! Surly indeed!

It's a good thing there is NO ONE here at work tonight. I'm just laughing and singing songs to myself.
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2006, 08:33:24 am »

Look honey, I got a cheese pizza. Surprise!
 - A cheesy surprise.

There wouldn't happen to be a hole cut in the bottom of that pizza box, would there?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2006, 12:40:09 pm »

There wouldn't happen to be a hole cut in the bottom of that pizza box, would there?


*Bowm Chicka BOW BOWM*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2006, 07:43:06 pm »

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2006, 07:52:01 pm »

[NSFW]

Comedy porn, it's a billion dollar idea.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2006, 07:53:45 pm »

Oh, dude, it's all comedy porn now.  Where have you been?

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2006, 07:56:42 pm »

Oh, dude, it's all comedy porn now.  Where have you been?

I have another idea for porn.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2006, 08:00:18 pm »

I have another idea for porn.

Yeah, I'll bet you do, Panama Red.

Just don't be looking at me when you say that, pendejo.  I'll fuck*ng cut you, chula.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2006, 08:01:49 pm »

[NSFW]

That would make a good t-shirt.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2006, 08:49:10 pm »

NOT CLICKING.  Oh, please not clicking.  MUST. NOT. CLICK.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2006, 08:59:28 pm »

NOT CLICKING.  Oh, please not clicking.  MUST. NOT. CLICK.

It's totally harmless.  Heh heh...

Try this instead SFW.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2006, 09:27:56 pm »

Yeah, don't click on it wombat, jough's link I mean, Paul's is fine, just like the man himself, but jough's link is, well, I'm sort of embarrassed for the people involved.

That is the least sexy and most awkward looking use of a prop in porno that I've seen.  Just a disembodied cock sticking out of the middle of a greasy pizza.  Remember when you ordered a pizza and you opened it up and they got the toppings wrong?  And you're all pissed.  You're all, "WTF?  I ordered pepperoni and mushroom, not pepperoni and furious cock!  I get ding-dongs in my Chinese food, and now furious cock on my pizza!  Mother Fucker!"
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2006, 09:29:53 pm »

Wait, you're telling me that it's not every woman's fantasy to fuck the pizza delivery boy?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2006, 09:45:53 pm »

Nah, I'm sticking with the mailman.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up