Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Naked No More!  (Read 7574 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Naked No More!
« on: February 15, 2006, 06:45:59 am »

Hey kids,

I have not been around much this past week (thank you for noticing) because I have been busy launching a brand new t-shirt store, Word Front Wares.

My friend and new business partner Chris Eagle and I have been talking about this for about ten years now, and finally we have done it.

New designs are still forthcoming, but shirts are available to ship immediately.

I'm sure I can trust your support.  Our shirts also make excellent presents.  Gift wrap service is available for a nominal fee.

Good day to you, Sir or Madame!

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 07:22:49 am »

I didn't see any Great Outdoor Fight shirts.  Not one.


`Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 11:54:01 am »

Yeah Jough, I hope you're not letting the MAN keep you down!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 02:20:09 pm »

Wow, you're workin' some pretty rough chuckles there.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 03:09:34 pm »

He's trying to get inside your head, y'know?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 04:20:25 pm »

Just out of curiosity, why are some shirts $19.99 and others $23.99?

And why are the ones I'm interested in $23.99?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 04:34:13 pm »

Some of them, like the ringer ts, just cost us more.  The prices are solely based on the base price of the items.  Also, multi-coloured designs cost a little more.   One item, the Ladies Baseball T, is hell of sexy, but it costs us more than regular t-shirts, so we have to mark it up appropriately.

That's a good question, though - I'll have to add it to the FAQ.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE INTEREST AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOUR SNARKY T-SHIRT NEEDS

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 04:35:59 pm »

Not to take money out of Jough's hands or food off his table or nothing, but I'm all about the shirts at Threadless right now.





(edit: mod link)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 04:50:30 pm by Golfhaus »
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 05:08:34 pm »

Threadless has a lot of colourfull stuff, but I guess I don't "get" most of their designs.  They are just cartoons for cartoon's sake?

If Onstad doesn't offer a Great Outdoor Fight shirt soon, I may have to beat him to it.  The demand is just... too great...

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2006, 05:19:49 pm »

Threadless has a lot of colourfull stuff, but I guess I don't "get" most of their designs.  They are just cartoons for cartoon's sake?

If Onstad doesn't offer a Great Outdoor Fight shirt soon, I may have to beat him to it.  The demand is just... too great...

Hey i'll take a bootleg shirt.  I'll buy one from Onstad too.  I'm not sitting on the fence any longer, this is the greatest story arc.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2006, 05:55:29 pm »

Not to take money out of Jough's hands or food off his table or nothing, but I'm all about the shirts at Threadless right now.

The problem is many of them are only funny if you know the title, which isn't printing on the shirt. Like the Bellyflop one.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2006, 10:04:23 pm »

Hey, if anyone's in San Francisco, my partner in this venture is going to be on KSFO 560 talk radio tomorrow morning.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2006, 03:56:33 am »

Oh man a bootleg underground GOF shirt would be the greatest thing ever.
Truly a raw expression fit for wearing by the common man.
But it would have to be hell of crappy, such as would be sold by the gossipy hot dog vendor at the GOF.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2006, 05:43:27 am »

Oh man a bootleg underground GOF shirt would be the greatest thing ever.
Truly a raw expression fit for wearing by the common man.
But it would have to be hell of crappy, such as would be sold by the gossipy hot dog vendor at the GOF.

My vote is for I Ride With Rodney. Assuming of course that C.O. doesn't do it.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2006, 05:48:11 am »

I'll have a really bad GOF shirt up by tomorrow.

And Education.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up