Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Naked No More!  (Read 7583 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2006, 03:16:32 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2006, 03:54:08 pm »

Jeezus, these avatars are getting creepy.  I suggest that we all should adopt a creepy childhood avatar.


I mean just look at the jough paul conversation there, it adds a whole other level of nightmarishness.  Man oh man, I may have to up the ante here.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2006, 03:55:54 pm »

Man, I dunno about this childhood-avatar thing. Basically every picture of me taken for school when I was young makes me look like I have Down Syndrome, and I'm not sure I want to sell myself as, like, TOUAMB'S Trisomic Admin.

Maybe I could use the photo I'm using for Facebook, which is relatively recent but in which I look kind of drunk. (I was happy and having a weird hair day...)
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2006, 03:57:23 pm »

Man, I dunno about this childhood-avatar thing. Basically every picture of me taken for school when I was young makes me look like I have Down Syndrome, and I'm not sure I want to sell myself as, like, TOUAMB'S Trisomic Admin.

Maybe I could use the photo I'm using for Facebook, which is relatively recent but in which I look kind of drunk. (I was happy and having a weird hair day...)

You could post it anyway.  All we've ever seen of you is a glimpse from across the quad.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2006, 04:19:00 pm »

WAAAHH!  I want Q's old avatar back!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2006, 04:23:15 pm »

WAAAHH!  I want Q's old avatar back!

You're probably right.  I look a bit much like a deer in headlights with this one.  I'll leave the amusing childhood avatars to the masters.  *humbly bows out*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2006, 04:44:18 pm »

I guess I missed it, since it's back to Milk and Cheese now.

Post a link, Q?

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2006, 04:52:27 pm »

It was just my face from this photo.

Which I believe I've linked to before. 
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2006, 05:00:02 pm »

It was just my face from this photo.

Which I believe I've linked to before.

Yeah, i've seen that before.  I think it's just precious.  Wombat you don't think Mr Q is precious?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2006, 05:15:39 pm »

Yeah, i've seen that before.  I think it's just precious.  Wombat you don't think Mr Q is precious?

~Paul

Uh, yeah, precious is the first word that springs to mind...

I really like the milk and cheese guys.  Also I hate it when people change their avatars.  Can't anything be stable and predictable in this world, dammit?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2006, 05:28:21 pm »

Pftt womby, you know I'm basically like an angel.*

Also, I don't think the board would be the same without Bobby changing his avatar ever 2.2 seconds, so be careful what you wish for.


* Where angel = sick fuck.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2006, 05:31:32 pm »

Oh yes, of course Bobby is special.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2006, 05:48:17 pm »

My avatar is from the infancy of the comic book. Does that count?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2006, 10:01:12 pm »

My avatar is from the infancy of the comic book. Does that count?

Man, Slam Bradley always wins everything. Accept no substitutes!

Anyway, I love the creeping surreality of avatar conversations, given that avatar changes are retroactive, so almost immediately the conversation is incomprehensible. It's like crazy magic.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2006, 09:16:10 am »

What do Dick Cheney and Lucky Pierre have in common, other than their combination after hours in the Oval Office? That's right, they're both featured in our weekly new designs!

To celebrate the one-week anniversary of the launch of Word Front Wares, we're having our first sale! For one week only (now through the end of February), get 10-15% off of everything in the store. Most shirts are now only $17.99! If we gave a bigger discount we'd have to give you the shirts off our backs!

We've also DOUBLED our inventory of available items, so now there is no reason not to buy one of each shirt we offer! Remember, new designs are added weekly.

http://wordfront.com/wares/

ALSO: TOUAMB.com The Great Outdoor Fight and Education shirts available for less than 24 more hours!  Get 'em before they're gone!  Now only $15.99, super closeout sale!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up