Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Naked No More!  (Read 7545 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2006, 05:00:49 pm »

Holy shit.

A Happy Fun Ball shirt.

My day = made.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2006, 06:27:01 pm »

We aim to please.

Also, remember the warnings about Happy Fun Ball in the description also apply to the shirt as well.  Be careful not to get it wet, or feed it after midnight.  Oh wait, that's for Mogwai.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2006, 05:09:55 pm »

To celebrate the one two-week anniversary of the launch of Word Front Wares, we're having our first second sale! For two weeks only (now through the ides of March), get 10-15% off of everything in the store. Most shirts are now only $17.99! If we gave a bigger discount we'd have to give you the shirts off our backs!

Irish folk, take note! We're now shipping two new Irish-themed designs in PLENTY OF TIME for St. Patrick's Day. Get your orders in by March 10th to wear the green as you eat your corned beef and cabbage!

http://wordfront.com/wares/

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2006, 12:04:01 am »

Testimony!

On Wednesday my orange "Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Ball" T-shirt arrived. I wore it for the first time last night. I was wearing a sweater over it, unfortunately, because in Chicago in early March, it is cold, but the handful of people I showed it to were kind fond of it. Unlike several T's I've ordered online, usually music related, the size was accurately depicted, and the fabric high quality and heavy duty. Thanks Jough & co.! A++++++++

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2006, 07:15:12 am »

Solid.

I am happy that you are enjoying your fine quality Word Front Wares garment.  We had the option to offer a lower-quality shirt that we could sell for lower prices sometimes found online, but I hate t-shirts that I can only wear 3 times and then have to throw away because they cannot survive simple wearing and washing.

Anyway, if you could send me a photo of you or some lithe, supple female wearing the shirt I would appreciate it.  I would like to put up photos of people wearing the actual products to show what a "scene" there is regarding our stuff.  I have a couple from a beautiful asian girl but I'll need more before it makes sense to post them online, you dig?

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2006, 03:24:31 pm »

Oh my gosh...modeling...I never...but maybe...

Well, being a gentleman of gravity, I invested in the admittedly roomy XXL, so any lithe, supple female would have to be upwards of 7 feet tall in order to accurately depict the wares. Unfortunately for both of us, there are no women in my immediate social circle meeting such physical criteria that I would feel comfortable asking to do some modeling work for me, free of charge.

I'll happily take a couple of shots if the chance arises, I've only got a camera on my cell phone...but they come out pretty okay...*shrug*

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2006, 09:16:50 pm »

there are no women in my immediate social circle meeting such physical criteria that I would feel comfortable asking to do some modeling work for me, free of charge.


I'm a nice guy. And I don't know you. This is awfully tempting, though.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Re: Naked No More!
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2006, 02:59:15 am »

I'm a nice guy. And I don't know you. This is awfully tempting, though.

It took me 3 full days to get this.

"Is he mocking me for not knowing any seven foot tall women?"

"Is he suggesting that he IS, in fact, a seven foot tall woman and would like to model my Happy Fun Ball shirt?"

Then I read it strictly in context just now and it became clear.

Well played...I now must return to my huffing of noxious chemicals.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up