Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron!  (Read 19577 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

Crap, is this going to devolve into all of the dudes posting pictures of themselves wearing cool t-shirts to prove they are not really dorky?  Because if so, I am ready:



 
I cropped the upper section of this picture because the camera caught me in the process of not drinking a Corona properly. In fact, a thin stream of the Mexican nectar is clearly about to settle on my t-shirt. Bruce Lee would call this type of drinking "Clumsy Tiger Style".


In an effort to prove he's not a dork like all of the rest of us, The Dude Abides post a picture of himself drooling beer all over his shirt.  I just wanted to make sure everyone undersood what we just witnessed.  Carry on with your day, that is all.

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

EgoSumNoah

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile

(sorry, but I am going to talk about the strip now. good idea though, dude.)

I love the drawing in panel 5, but I'm wondering about Hissing Ray's other hand.
Logged
I am Jack, the Pumpkin King

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Is nobody else going to mention that an effort to look non-dorky includes a comic book tattoo?
Logged

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff

Since this is the post for today's Achewood strip, I want to say 4 things, 2 of which have already been said, but are damn worth repeating!:
1) The "beep beep beep" of the crane turned me on. What a good noise addition!
2) Hissing Ray...which seems to have reminded us all that we are indeed in love with a comic about cats who act like people (but occasionally like cats).
and
3) Ray's hat is sexy. SEXY I SAY! I bet you couldn't pull that look off.
and
4) I think Onstad's been watching too much figure skating...that little stunt Ray did to attack Ron looks like something one of those figure skating dudes would do...like a triple whammy flip sow cow or whatnot.

And Q, the N00B, thedudeabides85, is giving your sweet little sick fuck self a run for your money with his shirt and Corona drool...and his comic book tat...but you still are in the lead for showing your face! :hands you a T.C.o.D.P.:

Also, 'ello N00BS! There are so many of you! But welcome to y'all! :)
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

MSC

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 142
    • View Profile

Is nobody else going to mention that an effort to look non-dorky includes a comic book tattoo?

Yeah, thank you.

My real point in posting was to highlight the excellent last panel...the Post Ass-Kick Hat Straightening.  Classy move all the way.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

To The Dude Abides:  This is how you do it.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

To The Dude Abides:  This is how you do it.

~Paul

Actually, what I meant to say was This is how you do it.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

No Paul, non-geekery looks like this

Non Geekery?  I was showing him how to properly drink a beer.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'


And Q, :hands you a T.C.o.D.P.:

*waggles brows*

Attention ACOX: I am backing off so as not stalk your ladyfriend.  Hell knows I got my hands full enough already here.  It's tough being a sick fuck.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 12:05:50 am by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

It's tough being a sick fuck.

But you make it look so easy.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff

Thank you, Paul, for posting such a lovely picture of me for everyone to see...again! :) I really should find a better one...at least I'm wearing Philippe in that one...and eating vanilla speck ice cream...mmmmmmmmm... :P

Speaking of vanilla speck ice cream...at the place Alex took me for valentine's day I had the BEST DESSERT EVER! You shall all appreciate this if you know the vanilla speck ice cream thread...
It was two puff pastries filled with delicious vanilla speck ice cream topped with homemade whip cream, chocolate sauce, and almonds. THEN there was THE BIGGEST chocolate covered CUNT EVER! on top of that! It was as big as the palm of my hand! JUST HUGE!

Oh, Q.... ;D
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

But you make it look so easy.

~Paul

Thank you Paul, and to show I mean that, I put you at 69.


IF YUO KNOW WAHT I MAEN!!111
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

Thank you Paul, and to show I mean that, I put you at 69.

I think it's appropriate to be at 69 only moments after this.

Thank Yew...

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff

Gosh, Paul, you couldn't have found this pic, or something like it? I look far better in this pic than that silly ice cream one. :) Come on boys, I know you agree...(plus, I'm one of a very small population of females, I know that counts for something...)  ;)

edit: Even better....
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up