Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron!  (Read 19614 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dr. Sodomy

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 24
  • It's a Ph.D.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bepatient56

For a dude of gravity, Mr. Stubbs (They call me Mr. Stubbs!) is fairly agile. Then, the readjusting of the hat? Stubbs has come to kick hell of ass and take hell of names.
Logged
"You holdin'?"
"Shit. Everything but coke, heroin, and your cock."

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest

Suppose the dude who was mooning everybody in the collage was the sound and motion guy trying out one of his new age techniques early on?

I can't get over Ray's hisssssssssssssss either ... between his on-going debauchery and Beef's "circumstances" rarely do they act anything like cats ... so yea; hisss

The hiss made me smile, reminding me that they are in fact cats (although they fight nothing like cats). Also, screw all you doubters. Ray Smuckles has Icky Moves.
Logged

LCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 113
  • ...when you get the blues in the night
    • View Profile

I guess they don't want to send people out on the field with stretchers on account of all the GOF partici##### in the throes of bloodlust.

Still, the crane is kind funny. I saw the crane and the first thing that popped into my mind was "Are they going to make Soylent Green out of him?" then I remembered they used garbage trucks for that purpose in the movie and...well this is an unimportant tangent that should be dropped like a hot rock so...

I think Ray has been underestimated...I think he has the means to see the GOF through to the end, the muscle for the tussle, the determination for extermination and all that.
Logged
Which way to the vomitorium, centurion?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

I don't have much to say about this strip except I don't know what the Dickens is going on in the 5th panel. Am I correct in thinking Ray is facing the sky? He appears to have swung round the guy's entire body and somehow managed to start spinning clockwise in order to punch this guy, and all this in a split-second. Dude must have been watching hell of Bruce Lee.

I think he spun counter-clockwise. That way he'd only be making a quarter-turn which would be a lot faster.

I had almost forgotten that Ray was a dude who had no mercy. Continuity.

Part of the point of the hat, besides mad style and trying more to look like his dad, is to be all, "look at me. I'm whooping asses so efficiently and elegantly that my hat isn't even falling off. Perhaps later I will beat down a man while balancing an egg in a spoon."
Logged

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com

The "pissing" line, that's a Seagal reference, right?
more like Duke Nukem!
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/

Yes, I love hissing Stubbs and all, but there is one thing that bothers me:  I think he should have his tail raised.  The thought sent me looking through strips to look at tail positions, but I haven't had time to finish the job.

They usually raise their tails when they're happy. When angry, or annoyed, or preparing to fight the swing it nervously from side to side, usually hitting it repeatedly against the foot of the bed when you're trying to sleep.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile

Hissing Ray is bringing the pain so efficiently that I started to think back on his and Beef's small times. We've seen Roast Beef getting picked on a lot as a young'un, but we've never seen him stand up for himself or fight back (as far as I know...someone might prove me wrong on that). It seems to me that Ray probably stood up for him quite often, even on occasion beating the piss out of someone after Beef had already left. So quite possibly Beef's social engineering of the GOF is partially a way to pay Ray back in kind.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

JordanB

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile

Ray's hiss is one of the best Achewood moments I've seen since Cartilage Head.
Logged

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe

Ray's KO move instantly reminded me of his back flip during that Honda Civic fiasco. He did a back flip after ripping apart the rear wheel assembly with his bare hands. Also note that he didn't stretch before hand and he probably did sweat afterwards. We've all seen Ray do this before, there is no need to doubt he can do it again.

The crane definitely gets two thumbs up! Such an effective and insensitive way of doing things. It really lets you know that losing probably isn't going to stop your pain.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile

Everybody has said pretty much everything I would have wanted to say, but I'm just loving the hell out of this storyline.

It is a hoot and a holler.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest

Everybody has said pretty much everything I would have wanted to say, but I'm just loving the hell out of this storyline.

It is a hoot and a holler.

The only way Onstad could ruin this is if he included Time Travel and it turned out Ray was his own father.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site

The only way Onstad could ruin this is if he included Time Travel and it turned out Ray was his own father.

I'm hoping Lie Bot wins.
Logged
ACHIEVE

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

And then we cut to a shot of the bots mooning from the back of a truck.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

revdj

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 102
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dougshaw.com

I have to add to the general consensus!

HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Logged

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe

I'm hoping Lie Bot wins.

Can we just have a mini GOF with Яobots? I want to see Vlad beat the shit outta that no good lying son of a toaster (aka LieBot). Other players could be Chuckle Bot, Andy, the little click bot that Ultra Peanut had, and (although it would never happen) guest appearances by Red Яobots #c-36, Clango, Torpor and even little Uncle Grandpa. Shit, Яobots kick ass!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up