Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron!  (Read 19607 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

thedudeabides85

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 60
  • Say good things about my dick
    • View Profile

My first attempt at starting a strip thread has gone for naught but the prospect of buying several cats, and forcing them to watch Van Damme films until they conduct an annual fighting tournament leaves a sliver of hope in my otherwise gray, meagerly apportioned life on this message board.

Also, someone's reference to Bruce Lee is apt.  That man went around saying "Be like water, my friend" which some interpreted as "Adapt to every opponent and his unique circumstances, like water takes the shape of its container".  Ray's Jeet Kune Do approach (developed by Beef) would make Bruce Lee proud, if he weren't actually just kidding about the water thing.  The point is really not to be like water, but to be like a really good fighter.
Logged

jcreed

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://jcreed.org

I think he spun counter-clockwise. That way he'd only be making a quarter-turn which would be a lot faster.

And he got a handful of the guy's belt/trousers-seat to hold on to in panel 4 to let him achieve such a turn, right? Physics.
Logged

drew

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 23
  • Lost. So lost.
    • View Profile

I love how Ray is grabbing dude's pantaloons in order to give him the leverage to execute this hell of awesome 1/2 pike-somersault-twist! Using dude's own force against him! No mercy, indeed.

I also appreciate that Ray's tail is NOT fluffed or his back arched. This middling crap dude is of no concern to the heir-apparent to Rodney Leonard Stubbs.
Logged
giggle, giggle, splat

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile

Ray is also controlling Ron's leg whilst punching him in the back.
With style and finesse.
Logged

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile

Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting episode of The Great Outdoor Fight: Awed Reaction.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Can we just have a mini GOF with Яobots? I want to see Vlad beat the shit outta that no good lying son of a toaster (aka LieBot). Other players could be Chuckle Bot, Andy, the little click bot that Ultra Peanut had, and (although it would never happen) guest appearances by Red Яobots #c-36, Clango, Torpor and even little Uncle Grandpa. Shit, Яobots kick ass!

You've failed to account for the Killer Robots from Outer Space! This shall clearly be your undoing.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.

I saw the crane and the first thing that popped into my mind was "Are they going to make Soylent Green out of him?" then I remembered they used garbage trucks for that purpose in the movie

You stole my idea, you son of a bitch.

I'll have to console myself with the fact that I can now call someone "pestilence personified" in Russian.

Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Hey, at least one of the noobs is named for a Belle & Sebastian song. 

WELCOME, N00BS.  THIS IS A SAFE PLACE FOR YOU, BUT IN CASE SOMEONE STARTS TO HURT YOU OR YOU GET SCARED, YOUR "SAFE WORD" IS EDUCATION.

Now assume the position...

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

My first attempt at starting a strip thread has gone for naught

Naught anymore.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

WTF?  Is this newbie hour?  Jebus H. Fuckjockey... I just.. I don't even know anymore.

This was bound to happen.  Lately the guest have outnumbered the members by 2 to 1.  This GOF storyline has them lining up at the door to get in.

Welcome newbies, make yourself at home, but don't touch any of my stuff.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 07:06:30 pm by jough »
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile

Welcome newbies, make yourself at home, but don't touch any of my stuff.

~Paul

I've been here more than a year. When do I get to touch your stuff?
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Woah.. this thread suddenly got all....  naughty.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

I've been here more than a year. When do I get to touch your stuff?

Just remember that Paul has cameras everywhere. So don't touch his stuff unless you want pictures of the event posted at the Paul's Junk website. If you're lucky it'll only be in the Members Only section.
Logged

thedudeabides85

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 60
  • Say good things about my dick
    • View Profile

Naught anymore.

~Paul

Aww, goddamn, thanks pals, I feel pretty validated.  Also, what type of hat is Ray wearing?  I am not so good at hats, but would it be egregious to suggest that it bears a resemblance to Pat's pork pie purchased from the Unique Guy catalog, or is this just a straight up fedora?  Usually, I wouldn't be harping on such a peripheral detail but I was watching Over The Top recently on the Superstation, and Sylvester Stallone was crap at arm-wrestling until he put his hat on backwards.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up