Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: It is so cold...  (Read 10880 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2006, 02:14:31 am »

Of course you do, who doesn't? Now THAT'S a question!

Somebody who saw their parents killed by breasts. Or possibly just one giant boob that squirts half-n-half
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2006, 02:18:13 am »

I am led to understand that there are some survivors of the infamous Breast Attack on Fuck Mountain who have post-traumatic-stress flashback to this very day.

(CHESTY'S IN THE TREES)

Logged

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2006, 02:50:52 am »

Somebody who saw their parents killed by breasts. Or possibly just one giant boob that squirts half-n-half

Okay fine, I'll accept that. Being killed by the boobies is not a pleasant situation I'm sure. Well, maybe for some people it is. Oh nm.

But a boob squirting half-n-half?! EWW! How useless!
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2006, 02:54:43 am »



But a boob squirting half-n-half?! EWW! How useless!

Not if you like half-n-half in your coffee and you're in the middle of a field with a big pot of the straight black I guess.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2006, 02:58:05 am »

Are you suggesting putting my own boob half-n-half in my own coffee?

I mean, someone else's boob maybe, but MY OWN?! THE HORROR!
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2006, 03:00:27 am »

Well you swallow your own spit on a daily basis...




I'm just saying.



Am I even more of a sick fuck for thinking that idea is hot, cause, okay.. yeah I totally am.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2006, 03:13:10 am »

Okay fine, I'll accept that. Being killed by the boobies is not a pleasant situation I'm sure. Well, maybe for some people it is. Oh nm.

But a boob squirting half-n-half?! EWW! How useless!

Sounds like somebody needs to bone up on their cinema classics.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2006, 03:15:51 am »

I don't drink coffee, but i'll take some milk in my tea.  Sunny, could you squirt your boobie in my tea?  But not if it's half and half, I don't like that shit.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2006, 03:18:57 am »

Sounds like somebody needs to bone up on their cinema classics.

Oh Woody Allen...that's really all I can say about that. :) But still...GROSS! Who started this boob juice in coffee thing...Q???
Because of course I point fingers at Q for the sick slightly sexual things being said. :)



Am I even more of a sick fuck for thinking that idea is hot, cause, okay.. yeah I totally am.

Yeah...you are...but isn't that what we expect from you and love about you? :) I mean, think of the things that wouldn't be said if you weren't here!



I don't drink coffee, but i'll take some milk in my tea.  Sunny, could you squirt your boobie in my tea?  But not if it's half and half, I don't like that shit.

~Paul

Well, see, milk is what actually comes from das boob. So hooray! :pours you a tiny glass of milk...not from my boob:
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2006, 03:36:39 am »

Well, see, milk is what actually comes from das boob.

This just makes me envision Das Boob, the most depressing German porn movie ever.
Logged

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2006, 03:37:44 am »

This just makes me envision Das Boob, the most depressing German porn movie ever.


It was more because I just got the second season of Will & Grace in the mail today and that is one of my favorite episodes. :)
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2006, 03:38:14 am »

This just makes me envision Das Boob, the most depressing German porn movie ever.


I believe the full title was

"DAS BUTT
     XXX      "

And it was the friend to single mothers everywhere!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2006, 05:42:25 pm »

I believe the full title was

"DAS BUTT
     XXX      "

And it was the friend to single mothers everywhere!

That particular spoof of "Das Boot" was featured on "The Simpsons."  And a damn good episode it was.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2006, 06:21:23 pm »

That particular spoof of "Das Boot" was featured on "The Simpsons."  And a damn good episode it was.

I sleep in a race car... do you sleep in a race car?




(Actually if I did sleep in a race car it would not be because I had a fight with my ex-wife over pictionary, it would be because I find palindromes apt to produce sleepiness.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2006, 06:54:06 pm »

I sleep in a race car... do you sleep in a race car?




(Actually if I did sleep in a race car it would not be because I had a fight with my ex-wife over pictionary, it would be because I find palindromes apt to produce sleepiness.)

Now I'm picturing Q all sleeping in a race car bed. All hugging a teddy bear named Bob. Pictures of Theodore Roosevelt holding plans for the Panama Canal on the walls. Apollo 18 all softly playin' on repeat in the stereo. Dude named Otis all sittin' on a potato pan in the corner of the room.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up