Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: It is so cold...  (Read 10913 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2006, 07:06:52 pm »

It is the only way I can get to sleep.



Also my apartment is shaped like an Ouroboros.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2006, 01:35:35 am »

It is the only way I can get to sleep.



Also my apartment is shaped like an Ouroboros.


Man, I wish I had an apartment with a snake head eating the head on the opposite side. Maybe I'll get one someday, when Mother dies and I get the money.

(I'm trying to come up with palindromes with "Queue" and it's just... not... working.)
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2006, 03:05:09 am »

Hell.. I tried for like 30 minutes to make one containing Queue (somehow utilizing Unique) but I'm stone cold out.

Now all I can think of is "Son I am able," She said, "Though you scare me"..... etc etc

but that only brings me back to the beginning.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2006, 03:09:15 am »

It is the only way I can get to sleep.



Also my apartment is shaped like an Ouroboros.

Wait, so is it shaped like Dave Lister's entire body or just his head? And more importantly does your building have any Kryten units?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: It is so cold...
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2006, 03:17:13 am »

Smeghead
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up