Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not your every day wiener stand  (Read 3249 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Not your every day wiener stand
« on: February 19, 2006, 03:20:28 am »

« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 02:23:18 am by AlohaDawg »
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Not your every day wiener stand
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 02:28:22 pm »

Damn, thats a whole lot of cock. I wonder if they do 'Cock's cock?' Like maybe in a little bowl like popcorn or small prawns or something.
Links borked but if you search for 'Hard to swallow' you can find it.

That's about all I've got.

Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Not your every day wiener stand
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 06:45:47 pm »

You could easily make a fair quid out of that. Restaurants are probably paying them to take the unwanted c*ckes, and then they sell them to customers for a fortune! The only difficulty would be finding a large enough amount of people who like eating cock, no pun intended. It's an infallible strategy. I don't think I'll be visiting there anytime soon, though.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Re: Not your every day wiener stand
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 06:01:56 am »

Quote from: SMH
Nutritionist Zhu Yan said the clients were mainly men eager to improve their yang...

Quote from: SMH
In China, you are what you eat.

Is the author doing this on purpose?
Logged
I am older now.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Not your every day wiener stand
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 03:50:33 pm »

I dunno, I still can't get over The Octodog Frankfurter Converter (worksafe but weird). People with small children -- do kids actually want to eat shit like this? I can't say I did when I was wee, but I was a weird kid.
Logged

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Re: Not your every day wiener stand
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 09:27:31 pm »

Sorry to quote so much, but it looks like Ray has pioneered another great enterprise.

Quote from: Octodog
Octodog's Frankfurter converter: the fun, simple and safer way to [create hotdog-based octopus simulations].

When I was younger, I thought cutting shapes into bread with cookie cutters was awesome. Something about bending the laws of food appearance appealed to me. So I think I would have been into this. But now...now I'm vegetarian so the converter seems bad. It's like a Life of Pi nightmare. Except Pi is lost in a processing plant.
Logged
I am older now.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Not your every day wiener stand
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 04:36:38 am »

From the article:
Quote
...sometimes the customers take advantage of me by asking rude questions.

Interviewer: "Oh, really?  They ask rude questions?  Why would they ask you rude questions?  Do you think it's because you work at a restaurant that only serves c*ckes?  Do you think that be part of the reason?"
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Not your every day wiener stand
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 12:28:49 pm »

Could you imagine getting that assignment?

"Right then, Spencer, here's your tickets. You leave from Sydney at 6:00 for Beijing. Want you to try out this c*ck restaurant."
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Not your every day wiener stand
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 02:09:49 pm »

Could you imagine getting that assignment?

"Right then, Spencer, here's your tickets. You leave from Sydney at 6:00 for Beijing. Want you to try out this c*ck restaurant."

After that check out this "rocky moutain oyster" the boys in research have been hearing about. We've a good feeling about this story.
Logged

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: Not your every day wiener stand
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 04:23:13 pm »

After that check out this "rocky moutain oyster" the boys in research have been hearing about. We've a good feeling about this story.
The title of the story will be "Meat and two veg". Now get to it!

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Not your every day wiener stand
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2006, 05:20:42 am »

Do we want to play grossest thing we've ever eaten?  I mean, we know who would win, but it could be (disgunstingly) fun.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: [1]   Go Up