Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF  (Read 4644 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

behka

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« on: February 20, 2006, 04:52:15 pm »

i am of course loving the G.O.F. (and i believe roast beef will win, but that's neither here nor there), but i'd like to see a break in the plot maybe this week to see what other characters like molly and teodor think about ray and beef being in the fight.

i personally think molly must be either really mad or worried sick.

behka
Logged
To you, I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the loyal opposition. - Woody Allen, Stardust Memories

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 04:54:48 pm »

Philippe!  Oh, I hope Philippe knows nothing.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 05:04:23 pm »

Now that you mention it I hope Philippe is sitting on top of the gate by the skull with a horrified look on his face.  JUST HORRIFIED!

(Then maybe later they find his baby bird all grown up and eat it.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 05:10:40 pm »

Philippe is a bad-ass.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was IN the fight, kicking ass, taking names, trying to spell them (because he is five).

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 05:13:51 pm »

all I AM HAPPY TO BE YOUR GREAT OUTDOOR FIGHT CHAMPION

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 05:16:32 pm »

I really really hope Nice Pete is involved in the G.O.F. I'm just hoping he meets Ray, and talks to him ever so pleasantly about how many dudes he has Taken. Cue new strategy for defeating Nice Pete, hopefully including the sacrifice of Ray's gang. It would tie things up nicely.

 
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 05:47:46 pm »

Actually, it's kinda unthinkable in this Day and Age that the GOF isn't televised. I mean, Onstad's set the whole thing up as a throwback (viz.: moustaches), but you can't avoid tv, can you?

The fellas have got to be viewing this, no?
Logged

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 08:59:36 pm »

Oh, Philippe! I think he would be awfully unhappy that people were hurting each other!
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2006, 09:13:36 pm »

Hey, you know what I miss?  No one's updated their blog in ages.  That's where we should be reading Molly's, etc., take on this.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 09:47:48 pm »

If Onstad won't actually get Pat into the Fight, we should at least be reading Pat's blog posts about this, all commenting on how the turkey-and-brandy Fight culture would be vastly improved with some Soy Bomb Brand I Can't Believe It's Not Tofurkey and Carmelita's Brand-Eez Bee Paste Brew best-stitutes.

(Bets that Sound and Motion was a veglegon?)
Logged

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2006, 11:06:34 pm »

I had completely forgotten about Molly. I could see Molly being worried/interested. Plus Ray's mom, not that she has a blog.

I sort of wanted Lyle to be involved in the fight, or at least to have fought in the past. Also it would be neat if Little Nephew would find out about Ray's heritage and be floored by it. However, the GOF doesn't seem like Nice Pete's style at all - not something he'd be involved in, I mean.

I doubt the GOF is televised since it's probably illegal. Does the Underground even have its own alive animal stations?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2006, 11:15:54 pm »

I doubt the GOF is televised since it's probably illegal. Does the Underground even have its own alive animal stations?

Presumably if Jaime were on a regular station one of these articles would mention his being a cat.
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2006, 11:20:27 pm »

Presumably if Jaime were on a regular station one of these articles would mention his being a cat.

That is OUTSTANDING CortJstr-ing, there, CortJstr.  I mean, there's the reason we verbed you in the first place.  Enjoy your Lilliputian container of Piper Nigrum physicians.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2006, 11:21:11 pm »

Presumably if Jaime were on a regular station one of these articles would mention his being a cat.

You mean cats don't do science shows on YOUR tv cort?  Man, you must have gotten the crappy cable package.


(My personal favorite is MeowMeow's Zany Lab)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: a short query into characters not involved in the GOF
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2006, 12:31:32 am »

You mean cats don't do science shows on YOUR tv cort?  Man, you must have gotten the crappy cable package.


(My personal favorite is MeowMeow's Zany Lab)

There was the rat on Beakman's World but I'm pretty sure it was just a guy in a suit.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up