Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: fantasy baseball?  (Read 5027 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: fantasy baseball?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 10:33:32 pm »

Blood Bowl. There was a big tournament at the last sf convention I went to.

So that's what it takes to get you out of the house.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Immortal

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
Re: fantasy baseball?
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 12:17:08 am »

I joined, swelling the league to 4 teams.  What's the minimum on the number of teams we need to make this happen?

theoretically it can be done with any number of even teams, but the best number would be 8 or 10. if you have any friends who would like to join, spread the word. if there aren't enough people, i may have to push the draft date back a week or so
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: fantasy baseball?
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 02:42:42 am »

So that's what it takes to get you out of the house.

Yep. Science-fiction conventions and the Internet are my primary sources of social interaction. Feel free to underline how pathetic that is, because I have never been aware of it and certainly don't find myself unable to sleep late at night as I berate myself over my complete social crippling and myriad other failures.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: fantasy baseball?
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2006, 02:54:14 am »

Yep. Science-fiction conventions and the Internet are my primary sources of social interaction. Feel free to underline how pathetic that is, because I have never been aware of it and certainly don't find myself unable to sleep late at night as I berate myself over my complete social crippling and myriad other failures.

You'll get none of that from these quarters.  I was just happy to know that you aren't a complete agoraphobic.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: fantasy baseball?
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 03:48:52 am »

You'll get none of that from these quarters.  I was just happy to know that you aren't a complete agoraphobic.

Sorry, I get defensive easily. Yeah, I enjoy cons - I tend to spend all dang weekend in the games room. I love board games, card games, RPGs, &c. but don't usually have anyone to play with. This January I bought a copy of Betrayal At House On The Hill at Arisia despite knowing that I won't have a group for it until this summer.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: fantasy baseball?
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 04:59:30 am »

Sorry, I get defensive easily. Yeah, I enjoy cons - I tend to spend all dang weekend in the games room. I love board games, card games, RPGs, &c. but don't usually have anyone to play with. This January I bought a copy of Betrayal At House On The Hill at Arisia despite knowing that I won't have a group for it until this summer.

Man, we'd better play the HELL out of Betrayal at WhateverWe'reCallingItCon. This I decree!

also, hella Captain Scarlet. I have to show you guys the episode with the sniper rifle.
Logged

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Re: fantasy baseball?
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 09:42:39 am »

I tried to join, but my accounts already filled, apparently. I have other Yahoo accounts I could put it on, but I don't want to be a shitty owner (and don't want to admit to myself that I need more than one Yahoo account for fantasy baseball.) If needed, I'll bend though...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up