Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain  (Read 17830 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« on: February 24, 2006, 10:17:27 pm »

Okay, so since the first official mention of the GOF(Jan. 25), 55 people have joined TOUAMB. This means that approximately 12% of the members on this board have joined in about a month's time.

Might make a graph later.

Education
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 10:19:54 pm »

Don't get too excited. There's still a strong cadre of people who've were here within 24 hours of the board going live. N00bs come and go.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 10:26:09 pm »

Oh, I realize that. Many of the new jois have yet to post anyway. But, still... 12%.

I realize that I am part of that 12%
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 10:28:17 pm »

NO ONE SURVIVED n00b attack on fuck mountain!


Man LepreKHAAAN... you are just on fire today. FIRE
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 10:29:22 pm »

Oh, yeah, all you n00bs out there, here is your chance to distinguish yourself.  Us old foggies of the board are having some serious trouble telling you all apart, so why not use this thread to tell us something about yourself that makes you outstanding?  What might make you outstanding?  Having an extra appendage or one of an unusual size, being from anywhere but the U.S., stalking a dog on the internet, being scarred for life by a squirrel attach, etc.

Also, all you lurkers out there, who are you?  Come out, come out whereever you are.  Join now and win serious hazing, and possibly tiny cans of soda.  (Dr. Tuffy, I'm looking at you!)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

sOOp

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 10:43:47 pm »

I'm a guy that likes to read a comic strip on the internet and finally decided to talk about it with people I don't know from time to time. I could tell entertaining stories about myself but I'm okay with just being that guy for now.
Logged

FutureDeadPerson

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 16
  • ARBLE GABBLE GOBBLE GREEBLE
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2006, 10:45:54 pm »

Well apparently I have what some would call a Burger dick and mild retardation.


Check the "GOF Newbie Gender" thread for exciting details!



Edit: added link, saved some lives
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 11:09:25 pm by FutureDeadPerson »
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2006, 11:01:03 pm »

You could link to that thread, Mr Future Dead Person.

Jeez, what does it take to get some decent noobs around here these days?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

FutureDeadPerson

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 16
  • ARBLE GABBLE GOBBLE GREEBLE
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2006, 11:05:04 pm »

You could link to that thread, Mr Future Dead Person.

Jeez, what does it take to get some decent noobs around here these days?


Well, I did link it at first.  But I wasn't sure if I should link to the first page, the second page or some random post that would probably confuse everyone.  I guess it was a hasty decision and maybe a poor one.  But I didn't confuse anyone.  hooray?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2006, 11:05:27 pm »

Jeez, what does it take to get some decent noobs around here these days?

Free whiskey and nudity?


Wait.. come back!  You haven't heard my ideas!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006, 11:07:36 pm »

You could link to that thread, Mr Future Dead Person.

Jeez, what does it take to get some decent noobs around here these days?

According to you, some kind of pseudo-satanic pledge system.

At least that's what I got out of it.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2006, 11:13:59 pm »

According to you, some kind of pseudo-satanic pledge system.

At least that's what I got out of it.

Yes! Yes!  That's it exactly!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2006, 11:18:17 pm »

Free whiskey and nudity?


Wait.. come back!  You haven't heard my ideas!

This could work depending on who exactly is naked. Although we could compensate with more whiskey.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2006, 11:21:13 pm »

This could work depending on who exactly is naked. Although we could compensate with more whiskey.

I'm going to need a ratio on the Whiskey:Attractive Nudity ratio here Cort.   I may, and I'm only guessing here, but I may even need a chart.


And examples, for the whole class.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006, 11:24:16 pm »

Distinguishing feature:
Judging from the calendar, I am the youngest person here by at least two years. Help. Other young'uns please let me know about you, so we can discuss things like girls and how mean the older board members are.



« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 03:57:18 pm by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up