Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain  (Read 17788 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2006, 12:04:49 am »

Judy!  Have you never noticed the following note at the bottom of the Achewood main page?

Quote
Get Out of Here
Achewood is not for readers under 18 years of age.

You turn that computer off and go to your room.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2006, 12:44:13 am »

This makes me sound like a supercilious overly mature dick, but that goes a really long way to explaining your name Judy.
In a world where we all conform to expected stereotypes at least.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2006, 12:44:30 am »

Distinguishing feature:
Judging from the calendar, I am the youngest person here by at least three years. Help. Other young'uns please let me know about you, so we can discuss things like girls and how mean the older board members are.


If you can't be as cool as Andalucia, you have to leave.

Now.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2006, 04:07:13 am »

To clarify, FutureDeadPerson, I was merely stating that, if you actually had two Y chromosomes, you would probably be mildly retarded. I am sure that, as a normally bisomic individual, you have a towering intellect as well as a giant Double Whopper in your boxers.

Judy, I continue to be mesmerized by your avatar. That's what you mean to me, so there. (Also, why is Judy a dickslap? And is that one word, or two, or a hyphenate? "Dick-slap" looks terminally old-timey.)
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2006, 04:09:14 am »

I am older than you! haha!

by two whole years.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006, 05:01:19 am »

Judy, I am twice your age yet we can both appreciate Achewood.  So age ain't no thing.  It's immaturity that matters.

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2006, 10:33:46 am »

Oh, yeah, all you n00bs out there, here is your chance to distinguish yourself.  Us old foggies of the board are having some serious trouble telling you all apart, so why not use this thread to tell us something about yourself that makes you outstanding?  What might make you outstanding?  Having an extra appendage or one of an unusual size, being from anywhere but the U.S., stalking a dog on the internet, being scarred for life by a squirrel attach, etc.

That would be me. Did I mention that already? I think I did.

Also, I'm old. And Finnish. Just think of me as the old Finnish duder who got bitten on the toe by a squirrel when he was a kid.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2006, 03:52:21 pm »

This makes me sound like a supercilious overly mature dick, but that goes a really long way to explaining your name Judy.
In a world where we all conform to expected stereotypes at least.

My name is a song title of a band called Belle and Sebastian! It is not an immature attempt at humour or really hurting someone's feelings by calling them a kind of mean sexual act.

Judy, I continue to be mesmerized by your avatar. That's what you mean to me, so there. (Also, why is Judy a dickslap? And is that one word, or two, or a hyphenate? "Dick-slap" looks terminally old-timey.)

David Byrne of Talking Heads is my avatar. He is a special dancer.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2006, 04:43:49 am »

David Byrne of Talking Heads is my avatar. He is a special dancer.


Man, I really should have guessed from the "Girlfriend is Better" line. Ah, well.
Logged

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2006, 01:19:44 am »

David Byrne of Talking Heads is my avatar. He is a special dancer.

Whoa, so that's not one the the Jackson 5?
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2006, 07:05:51 pm »

I thought that was a woman dancing there.  Wow then.  I can't say that I enjoy the dancing as much as the music.

I am distinguishable because I have Nightshade as an avatar, and I listen to more ska than you do.  That's right.  Don't even try.

I also make games, take photographs, and draw comics.

Actually, ignore the last one there.  There is no good reason for its existence.
Logged
~

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2006, 11:19:03 pm »

Whoa, so that's not one the the Jackson 5?

I thought it was, like, a Supreme or a Marvalette or a Vandella or something.
Logged

Jeepers

  • Guest
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2006, 01:19:21 pm »

Oh, yeah, all you n00bs out there, here is your chance to distinguish yourself.  Us old foggies of the board are having some serious trouble telling you all apart, so why not use this thread to tell us something about yourself that makes you outstanding?  What might make you outstanding?

 Do I get extra cool n00b points because I joined before the GOF? Does that make me old school? Actually, when I think about it, I don't think it's possible to get cool points at all, ever, if you have purposely sought out a discussion board dedicated to talking about alive stuffed animals and cats that love to get their bone on.

 So what makes me special? The same thing that war is good for, which I have been told is... Absolutely nothing.

 When I'm not in here gettin' my dork on, I am out somewhere doing one of the following: reading obsessively, skydiving, doing laundry (well I might add), touching myself inappropriately, scuba diving, rearranging and relabeling the monstrosity that is my iTunes folder, worrying about the fact that I have gray hair at my age,  inventing new ways to anger my girlfriend, cooking delicious gourmet meals and then only eating a little bit of it because I snacked the whole time I was cooking, driving right at the speed limit and always using my turn signal, studying my college classes (I didn't start college till age 26), getting tattooed, and every now and then taking my girlfriend out to dinner. 

 I hope this suffices.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2006, 03:38:31 pm »

I don't think it's possible to get cool points at all, ever, if you have purposely sought out a discussion board dedicated to talking about alive stuffed animals and cats that love to get their bone on.

Aw fuck.  Why do I never get the memo?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2006, 05:39:38 pm »

Does that make me old school?

No.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up