Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain  (Read 17840 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2006, 06:43:21 am »

Well, V, if the shoe fits...

Also, AlohaDawg, it takes at least 19 men (and a boy) to balance me out.

Did you just pull a fat joke on yourself?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2006, 06:50:23 am »

ZING!

Let's see, I'm a fat guy congratulating another fat guy for making a fat joke at the expense of a third fat guy.  Hmm...

<weeps>
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2006, 04:02:10 pm »

ZING!

Let's see, I'm a fat guy congratulating another fat guy for making a fat joke at the expense of a third fat guy.  Hmm...

<weeps>



Please, it's "dudes of gravity"
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2006, 09:37:28 pm »

Well, V, if the shoe fits...

If the shoe fits, blog incoherently about it for fifteen paragraphs, at least three of them in SOLID CAPS LOCK?

(Maybe I do need to get the hell off the Internet.)
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2006, 01:52:45 am »

If the shoe fits, blog incoherently about it for fifteen paragraphs, at least three of them in SOLID CAPS LOCK?

Ayn Rand: She Can Bring Home The Bacon, Fry It Up In A Pan, And Then Write 200 Pages About It
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2006, 02:57:19 am »

Alternately, I could be overstating the case a bit. Y'know, because... I do that sometimes.

That said, I don't understand why you protest so much about board stuff on the basis that it's a message board about cartoon cats and thus it doesn't matter that much. I mean, either it matters (in which case arguing about it is legitimate) or it doesn't (in which case live and let live). Also, to be honest, I sort of resent the implication that I'm a pathetic wretch with nothing in my life but the Internet, but whatever. No use caring about it.

The difference is that I don't use your name every time I complain about something and yet, for whatever reason, you use mine as though I attack you personally. So either you're guilty or paranoid, take your pick.

I have nothing personal against you and take pains not to single anyone out, but you single me out every time.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2006, 07:59:43 am »

Well, AD, in all fairness, just because you don't mention someone by NAME doesn't mean you don't mention her by REFERENCE.

Man, what is it with people who live in Hawaii anyway?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2006, 11:27:20 am »

That f*cking island!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2006, 06:14:42 pm »

Well, AD, in all fairness, just because you don't mention someone by NAME doesn't mean you don't mention her by REFERENCE.

Man, what is it with people who live in Hawaii anyway?

I don't think 'mentioning' and 'referring' are the same thing. Referring is indirect by design. My point was just that; it's more fair to criticize a situation or a behavior than a person. That's what I'm saying - I don't use names or very specific identifiers on purpose. If people want to step up and basically admit to what I'm talking about, hey, fine, but i try not to call 'em out.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2006, 08:55:18 pm »

Fair enough.  I suppose everyone could benefit by not criticising people but rather mocking their ideas.  It's not exactly in the spirit of the internet, but dammit, people, we're better than the internet.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2006, 09:16:51 pm »

Fair enough.  I suppose everyone could benefit by not criticising people but rather mocking their ideas.  It's not exactly in the spirit of the internet, but dammit, people, we're better than the internet.

It's more of a life skill than an internet skill. Conflicts that center on ideas or behaviors or decisions that can be objectified are a lot easier to deal with than conflicts involving emotions and personalities. So avoiding emotion and personalities helps (but sure doesn't always) make discussion possible.


The trouble with the internet is that the usual social constraints are gone and the usual either self- or externally placed limits are minimized. This is a good thing for shy people but a bad thing for very outgoing people. It should be balancing but it doesn't seem to be.

Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2006, 08:25:09 pm »

If the shoe fits, blog incoherently about it for fifteen paragraphs, at least three of them in SOLID CAPS LOCK?

(Maybe I do need to get the hell off the Internet.)

THA SUGAH RAIN HAS COME
Logged

goldenchurchhill

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 20
  • "The wine so bad it made the news."
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2006, 08:26:19 pm »

i am a person that enjoys a momentary diversion on the road to the grave.  I can roll a better joint than anybody on this board.  I am from Oklahoma (boo).  I like to say boo when something is bad.  I may be going to jail soon.
Logged
To live outside the law you must be honest.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2006, 10:17:44 pm »

i am a person that enjoys a momentary diversion on the road to the grave.  I can roll a better joint than anybody on this board.  I am from Oklahoma (boo).  I like to say boo when something is bad.  I may be going to jail soon.

This is the best life summary EVER.  Hands down.  The rest of you can stop trying.

I now have an exact mental picture of you which I am sure to 99% exactitude is correct.  Your eyes are brown, right?
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2006, 11:00:24 pm »

That is pretty high quality.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up