Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain  (Read 17816 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2006, 04:37:26 am »

Things are going remarkably poorly.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2006, 03:06:34 pm »

Well, I thought this was a thread about noobs, but aparently it has evolved into some horrible petri dish of despair.  DESPAIR! 

You people!

YOU PEOPLE!

Gah!

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2006, 03:09:43 pm »

i am a person that enjoys a momentary diversion on the road to the grave.  I can roll a better joint than anybody on this board.  I am from Oklahoma (boo).  I like to say boo when something is bad.  I may be going to jail soon.

Hi goldenchurchill,

So, would you be going to vacation-like-tax evasion jail, or scary-stab-you-with-a-shiv-type jail?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2006, 04:48:36 am »

i am a person that enjoys a momentary diversion on the road to the grave.  I can roll a better joint than anybody on this board.  I am from Oklahoma (boo).  I like to say boo when something is bad.  I may be going to jail soon.
Hi goldenchurchill,

So, would you be going to vacation-like-tax evasion jail, or scary-stab-you-with-a-shiv-type jail?

Well, I guess there's no maybe about it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2006, 10:00:49 pm »

Well I suppose I should introduce myself then.  I'm Flip.  Hi!

I found about Achewood maybe two years ago and I've lurked around the boards before, decided to join because of the current arc, stop me if you've heard this one.

Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2006, 10:07:47 pm »

stop me if you've heard this one.



Stop.


But you have HST mixed with Duck Hunt.  So you can stay.  Welcome!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2006, 10:15:48 pm »

AWESOME.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2006, 10:19:22 pm »

AWESOME.

You had best be, indeed, packing steel.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2006, 10:26:58 pm »

You had best be, indeed, packing steel.

Only on Sundays.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2006, 10:33:22 pm »

Only on Sundays.

I kinda hope "Packing Steel" isn't a euphamism for something other than having a piece, but then.. I'm kinda hoping it is... just for the humor value.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2006, 10:37:48 pm »

I kinda hope "Packing Steel" isn't a euphamism for something other than having a piece, but then.. I'm kinda hoping it is... just for the humor value.

You won't know unless you give me a reason to "pull it out".   ;D
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2006, 10:38:31 pm »

Draw!
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2006, 10:38:56 pm »

Good thing it's not Sunday.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2006, 10:43:03 pm »

Hi Flip,

You know, if only HST had learned from your avatar to shoot himself with a duck hunt gun - then we wouldn't have lost such a great talent.  Sigh.

Do you know how many times I've shot myself in the head with my duck hunt gun?  Like 100 or more.  That's how I gained my super power of being able to string words together with such fluidity.  Try it kids - it's true*

(*side_show is a known liar, and indeed anything she implies is "true" is likely the exact opposite.  Please do not shoot yourself in the head with your duck hunt gun.  Side_show, TOUAMB, and all it's subsidiary rights are not responsible for readers who do shoot themselves in the head with their duck hung guns, or for any related future decreases or increases in awesomeness.)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: n00b Attack on Fuck Mountain
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2006, 10:48:12 pm »

hung guns,

I think that's what Queue's afraid of.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up