Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 27 February 2006 - I'm so pumped I could play a trumpet with my cock!  (Read 13562 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: 27 February 2006 - I'm so pumped I could play a trumpet with my cock!
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2006, 04:36:53 am »

Is Barry being sarcastic when he writes (The Tenmen - Gasp!)?

~Paul

It sounds really corny to me. Serious or sarcastic. Then again, the name of the blog is "Gasps and Giggles," so what should I expect, really?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up